RX7 & RX8 attraction with the ladies? Your opinion?

scorza

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Hey guys, I was wondering on wat is the attraction like with the ladies with owning a RX7 & RX8? Any experiences or stories you have for us? Always been curious.....thinking about getting a RX8 in the near future... :)

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
RX8 you can get more than 1 ladies in your car in a night time....
RX7 you can only be faithful to yourself and limit urself to 1 a night.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Why make us choose??? We never think of chicks magnet factor with these cars, when we bought one..... We just like to burn fuel....

scorza

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Relax guys..i'm not asking u guys to choose between the RX7 or the RX8. Just wondering in general for both cars. Basically the pull of the Rotary powered cars. :)

lennon, dont get me wrong. I love the RX8 for wat it is. BUt nothing wrong in seeing further, right? LOL... :P

scorza

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
hehe..i tot so..that's good...how about the others?..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
err..others?

i've heard of this before, d response of a girl whom just saw an EVO4 to the owner of the car:

"Wahh.. your wira mod until very nice ah!"

*pengsan*

scorza

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
hahah..others i mean the other guys in the forum lahh..not other cars...hehe.. :P
well, u cant blame the girl..the cars do look similar..

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
got some subaru say nice putra and i remember white EK 2000 last time one girl call it a satria....so cham... >_>

AsimoV2

Apr 7, 2007
Perth
I've heard girls mistake a FD with a 180sx, but it seems that FDs attracts more guys than girls.. maybe becos most girls arent aware of what it is

Last edited:

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
My previous Rx7 FD was never mistaken for a 180SX..... So far....and this was back in 1996-1999....... most ppl called it VIPER (after the movie Viper).... u could hear the kids scream out..... wah !!! Viper larrrr......
I even had an old man approach me (driving a Singapore car) at a Shell petrol station and ask me "adik.... is this the new LOTUS? ".....hehehehehe

another funny story.... was at a car wash getting my Rx7 detailed.... was there with my friends ORI EVO3 (which costs more than an FD at that time.... ) and a couple of GRO's dropped by to wash their Bimmer..... they went "wahhh....Porsche arrr"....... after which the carwash owner pointed out the EVO3 to them....they replied "aiya.....itu Wira pasang Bodykit lehhhh..." Hahahahaha....

So far.... i'm enjoying my current Rx8 a whole lot....... Chicks definately dig it more.....

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Ok.... Since people tot that RX7 = Porsche, then i would bought some RX7s and sell it at Porsche's price.... Fatt Tatt lorr......... hhaha

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
that's because when FD makes it's debut... not alot of malaysian know about it...and evo became wira is because of stupid proton use lancer's design and mitsubishi go and use their lancer add turbo and alot of stuff to name them evolution...

some girls that know nuts about cars they are like ...the car quite small leh.... but we know that last time the night time parade of our car in some car show.. i dun remember the stuff already... those girls keep sticking to us asking where we go... ahahah generally they are arracted to all these kind of cars.. they wanna go out in style.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought Wi.Se side skirt from HMS...black color...then I thought why not DIY spray since khguan had done it on his grill and I thought what the heck...boring2 doing nothing...atleast now have something to do...here's some pics. step by step
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience