RS GAB MOTORSPORTS - SPORTS SUSPENSION & ACCESSORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

RS GAB MOTORSPORTS - SPORTS SUSPENSION & ACCESSORIES

hey there bro...
in am kinda interested in the GAB SUPER SPORTS ABSORBERS and the lowered sport springs..
can please give me the prices of there items..tq

albireo said:
Please quote GAB SUPER SPORTS ABSORBERS for wira aeroback thk

Dude, can you please gimme your mobile numbers? Trying to reach you lar......

PM me price for GAB soft hard (kancil) without spring.. RM pls??.....

hi there

heloooo..i zj wonderign is there any ajjustbale absorber for the wira 1.6 model?>..i mean coz im using WIRA SE and i check the absorber it was using the wira 1.6 absorber!...there is 1 mouting where by the Anti roll bar attach to and i wonder if GAB has the wira 1.6 adjustable absorber

if yes can u please display the pic and the price .....

how much woudl u charge if the items shipp to kuching sarawak malaysia?........im really interested in this products but they dun have the authorise distributor in kuching!......so can u please hlep me!

>CraZieThug5057: Yes, Wira SE inherited the suspension system that is less than ideal from the day it is rolled out from the factory. You are right in choosing the Hilo sdj suspension system for your SE.
Yes, we do have GAB Wira 1.6 Hilo adj suspension for your car with a anto roll bar mounting point. Please check your PM for my further reply.
Thanks.

Mr Tan is a very good trader...quality assured~!! dude i want the voltage stabilizer...is the ground wire enough long for my EK?

civic@938 said:
Mr Tan is a very good trader...quality assured~!! dude i want the voltage stabilizer...is the ground wire enough long for my EK?

Thanks for your nice comment bro. I suppose they are long enough.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ZTH BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!!

PM me for New Year Special Offer...... now!

can explain more about your product 2. HUD HEAD UP DISPLAY WITH SPEEDMETER/RPM AND SHIFT LAMP .. and how much does it cost? tnx..

The HUD (Head Up Display) is very cool. It project your speedo/RPM and stuff on the windscreen. The display image is like RSM, but you can see it on your car windscreen. It even comes with a shift lamp.

heyya bro..i'm interested in the GAB SUPER SPORTS ABSORBERS n the lowered sport springs..
pls PM me the best price...thanx!

Hi there..

Mind to explain more in this EVIL SHIFT LAMP (CIGARETTE LIGHTER PLUG-IN) product?

1) What is the purpose of using this product?
2) Is it just connect to the lighter plug in only?
3) The product made in which country?
4) How much is it?

Thank you. :bath:

Hei man,

Wats the difference GAP & HWL adjustables?

What's the price for the GAB Adjustables and Eibach Pro-Kit for a 1990 Ford TX3 ???
Thanks ??? and the air-filter too...

what the price for GAB HILO Adjustable for satria.I'm very intrested if u can give me a best price.secondhand GAB HILo u have brother....thank..

pls PM me the best price of for wira aero 1.3

GAB HILO ADJUSTABLE ABSORBERS

GAB SUPER SPORTS ABSORBERS + GAB LOWERED SPORTS SPRINGS

GAB SUPER SPORTS ABSORBERS + EIBACH PROKIT PERFORMANCE SPRING

quote me a price for GAB COIL SPRING 4pcs and REAR GAB SUSPENSION/ABSORBER?tq..using in wira 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom