RON97/VPower locations

5115:

Thanks dude for the link with complete list of VPower stations.

Sigh...always naik harga...even when we are producing and exporting tonnes of petroleum.

Just curious has anyone started using RON95 on the RB's yet? or anyone tuned their engine for the RON95? Care to share

Wah, all this petrol politics is so confusing.. So bvalve, for stations with pumps that only have two nozzles, are they gonna replace the pump or phase out Vpower as an option?

Just as a side note, I ran on one tank of 95 with a Kenari and experienced bad knocking, another tank on my Evo and it felt smoother just that the FC was worse.. Damn!

5115:

Thanks dude for the link with complete list of VPower stations.

Sigh...always naik harga...even when we are producing and exporting tonnes of petroleum.

welcome bro,credit to bro sach who share the info here in zth.

maybe they are now trying to squeeze anything they can before next "erection",just maybe

Actually we all end up paying more for lower grade of fuel for ROn95, then they jack us up even more for paying the same fuel which we all enjoy in the past. A merdeka gift from our generous govt.

Wah, all this petrol politics is so confusing.. So bvalve, for stations with pumps that only have two nozzles, are they gonna replace the pump or phase out Vpower as an option?

Just as a side note, I ran on one tank of 95 with a Kenari and experienced bad knocking, another tank on my Evo and it felt smoother just that the FC was worse.. Damn!

depend on location, all i knew that those highway site station got 3 product which is U95,U97 & Vpower.

y terbalik punya? u put U95 on your kenari u experienced knocking, while on Evo no knocking but just fc worst? strange ler...

no idea dude, now problem is I found one station that has only 2 pumps with Super 97 and pumped 97 back into the Kenari but there is still knocking.. also started using 97 again on the Evo, and FC has improved so 95 definitely doesn't give better FC like what some governments claim..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom