Roadblocks!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Eh, im bored lah. no exciting topics lately.

anyway, does anybody wanna share their roadblock experience with jpj, polis, rela, trafic? also pls tell wether u got busted with tickets or got away? me myself got some tickets lately. saman ekor. hahaha blardy hell.

maybe this topic has been discussed previously, but nvermind la.. come on share share share.

hehhee:retarded:

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
u have to watch The Amazing Race if u wanna know wat does roadblock means.........haha

orc3368

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
got 2 actually for my. the 1st one happens long time ago. I was going back to home with my cousin and we get caught up in a block just before the block we pull up our pants showing our sexy fatty legs the police guy like got electric shock.
and the 2nd one is i pass thru this police patrol an hit on the pedal and the next thing i know that policecar take off like a drag and chase at me.so he stopped me and the police driver i quiet mad asking me to poen up the hood (poop the hood) instead of asking for my licence. this part was funny he say "buka engine" and i laugh at him.How do you expect me to open the engine.but luckly no saman laaa

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
that's why, if they think u're running away, they can open fire upon you.

then you will get holes in your ride...... (that if you don't get the holes la)

player

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
That day go thru a jpj block...the officer rev my car till 9...really thought my engine will blow la that time!

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
normal shit la. got trapped in one of the JPJ roadblock in LDP Puchong last year. busted.. multiples mods but escape wt one offence.. ekzos mods.

got it changed back 2 ori n sent for inspection. after approved, re-mod again hehe. (until now i havent settle da summon)

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Scared my tinted windows, so when near roadblock, i always roll down about 3/4 my windows and smile to the policeman..and open the interior lights.. hehe.. get away...

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ha..ha..me last time very scare when passing roadblock...scare they might have spotted my straight flow piping, excessive front windscreen upper tint n illegal type no plate....everytime they try to gimme ticket i say "sorry dato, keta baru beli..blom sempat pg buat std lagi"...he..he....got away with it few time...but now all really std ...no need to be scared anymore :regular_smile:

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
Police roadblock at jln Bt Caves... nite time...

for the 1st time i've been asked to stop... hehehehe...

he checked my license = expire 2010 - so ok la... lepas....

p/s: i did ask the policeman why???

he said... becoz Crower75 was in my car... wah very naughty la this guy... even the RF policeman oso knew him...

i salute u Crower75...

miahahahahaha...

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
u don't know aaa crower got some share there

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
SnooPDoGGY said:
Police roadblock at jln Bt Caves... nite time...

for the 1st time i've been asked to stop... hehehehe...

he checked my license = expire 2010 - so ok la... lepas....

p/s: i did ask the policeman why???

he said... becoz Crower75 was in my car... wah very naughty la this guy... even the RF policeman oso knew him...

i salute u Crower75...

miahahahahaha...
just by kenyit mata only crower successfully seduced the policeman... kekekkeke

orc3368

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
that's why, if they think u're running away, they can open fire upon you.

then you will get holes in your ride...... (that if you don't get the holes la

you know sometimes you can see how hero are those police guys. as long as you don't hit the speed limit how can they open fire.sue them at court. can get extra cash modify cars your car hahahaha

tortis96

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
player said:
That day go thru a jpj block...the officer rev my car till 9...really thought my engine will blow la that time!
do u know that the officers are not allowed to rev ur car?

my cousin was a good friend with karpal singh's nephew. last time also the nephew was driving a modified car, he kena stopped. then the officer put his leg into the throttle and rev. straight away the nephew ask the officer " u ingat ini kereta u punya bapak punya ah? kalau engine meletup siapa ganti? ANGKAT KAKI KELUAR! " the officer told him bek, "u banyak sombong ah". he replied "ya, saya sombong. u jumpa saya dekat court la. my uncle is karpal singh". the officer chicken out.

from there i learn that if they wana rev, don allow. if engine blow, u think they wana ganti u meh? if yes also, will masuk newpaper la, then the pengarah say will investigate la, then go court la, or settle outside court. then if u modified liao, u think they wana replace all? i think they replace will stock engine only.

if happen to me, i will tell them i meet u all at puspakom! no way this ba*tards gona touch my precious baby!

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site

Time: after 2am

A road block was setup infront of A&W, the road heading back to sunway. I was heading home, thought of using the other road but lazy, and i got the news about the block few hours ago, so i thought by the time i go home, block sudah gone. mana tahu, still kena.

Was ask to stop by an officer, so i stop, hide money, left back 20 bucks, cause how also i thhink must belanja him kopi cause license telah expired for a years plus but lazy to renew. Was ask to pop the hoood. "ini merah, type R kan?" i was a bit surprise, how on earth he knows how to see. so i said, bukan lah, engine normal je, then the officer says jangan tipu, ada type R manifold dan block ini 1.8 kan? i was like hmmmmmm.

Then he check the tires, he said "mengapa u guna tire begini untuk jalan biasa?" inside my heart i ask myself, yau mou lan, cops also quite keng nowadays. while i prepare to belanja him, tat is when he told me he was driving a honda too. 30 minutes of car talk in the middle of the road man, i was thinkking, he must be dead bored, ahahahah.

Final verdict: Unique experience in this road block. a new friend made and no money taken from me. LOL. Oh, we exchange number too. ahahahahah.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm driving evo 3, using exedy standard clutch and plate, my clutch seems to be giving way now , more slippage, thinking of changing just the clutch to exedy 4puck/3puck racing clutch , and use back the my current clutch plate, as its just 6monthz old, is it ok if I just change the clutch?..tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience