<RM100 engine oil

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I got 0w20 at home waiting to be used. Not track friendly oil. Have to wait until after TTA to use

proton persona.

u already use this oil?
i notice the color of this engine oil look lighter yellow compare to normal engine oil which is like gold color.

Light gold is good oil, i remember that time i decided to quit using castrol is because i bought twice of dark grey alike castrol engine oil :banghead:
I didn't buy it, cause my engine so old d, i need mineral :biggrin:
Do engine flush every EO change for campro hydraulic lifter, some ppls claims that's a must

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Hey hey, Persona Kaki, Kepong kaki. LOL
Jom, become Bardhal kaki. Wakakakaka.

Haha, u sell Bardhal ar :tongue:

Last edited:
Light gold is good oil, i remember that time i decided to quit using castrol is because i bought twice of dark grey alike castrol engine oil :banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Nope, but im a super fan coz its freaking cheap.
Nvr tried other eo before but only ss 10W40 from Petronas.
So far, I only like Bardhal lor ahha

Hey hey, Persona Kaki, Kepong kaki. LOL
Jom, become Bardhal kaki. Wakakakaka.

Tasty indeeeeed.

Jom. lol:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Do engine flush every EO change for campro hydraulic lifter, some ppls claims that's a must

I see.

Nope, but im a super fan coz its freaking cheap.
Nvr tried other eo before but only ss 10W40 from Petronas.
So far, I only like Bardhal lor ahha

I use caltex havoline le, good fc and smooth.. i don't dare to try sparepart shop or workshop EO d, they just wanna sell their stock, the quality is unknown :banghead:

fuiyo, can use for 1 year d :biggrin: :congrats:

Yeah, the 1 bottle semi should last for a year since the car is driven on short distances only.
The other 3 bottles for another car will be for 2 oil changes, should be good for at least 1.5yrs at 10K kms oil change interval.

Yeah, the 1 bottle semi should last for a year since the car is driven on short distances only.
The other 3 bottles for another car will be for 2 oil changes, should be good for at least 1.5yrs at 10K kms oil change interval.

Bro 6UE5t u using in ur mark x?

bro u went to 1u? Dunno it related or not kepong jusco have enoes sc, a little doubt jusco selling that is old stock from enoes :biggrin:

I go to many Aeon stores from Puchong, Mid Valley and sometime 1U also...:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Nvm la, need the money for something else, I just buy whichever EO that is on sale and cheap, don't really stick to 1 brand LOL. Unless pocket allows, will stil go back for chemlube.
Oh u also kepong kaki. Kaki Lang :itsme:

Oi! Saturday woh! you are in ZTH ah????:smokin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I got 0w20 at home waiting to be used. Not track friendly oil. Have to wait until after TTA to use

My friend tried 0w-30 in his Odyssey, very good, then got some 0w-20 and tried it too. More free revving buy if high revs most of the time, oil disappears, but with 0w-30 is okay.
So in your hero, better check oil level more often...:listen::driver:

Yes will be using the FS one for my Mark X later. Now I'm still using Mobil 1 FS from Tesco and still got 6ltrs stock for 1 more change.
Take good care of Mark X ar :nurse: i mean after toyota and lexus using timing chain they face the sludge problem build up quite fast.

I go to many Aeon stores from Puchong, Mid Valley and sometime 1U also...:driver:
Haha if those u went to dosen't sell seems like only kepong have :biggrin:

Take good care of Mark X ar :nurse: i mean after toyota and lexus using timing chain they face the sludge problem build up quite fast.

Haha if those u went to dosen't sell seems like only kepong have :biggrin:

Hahaha, yeah sure, I never miss oil change and I'd normally do engine flush when changing oil brands or every 20-30k kms.
Oil sludge build up due to timing chain? Have not heard of that problem yet though. Can you elaborate more?

Hahaha, yeah sure, I never miss oil change and I'd normally do engine flush when changing oil brands or every 20-30k kms.
Oil sludge build up due to timing chain? Have not heard of that problem yet though. Can you elaborate more?

More tiny space for old EO to hide, but i think engine flush will do the job well..:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom