Rim weight

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
thnx bro..confirmed mine is ori ed =)..its really light.according to the shop...the lightest is SSR type-c then TE37 then RPF-1...but i love my rpf-1 man!..it looks small..cos the lips are thick..hehe..planning to get it done into gunmetal ..hehe

bro !!! you got that rim ???!? how much ?Color?? 15" ? or 16" ? can post a pic pleaseeeeeeeeeee :bawling:

why repaint ?

i'm still looking for 17'' rpf-1.i like the wheel.currently using gold rg2.i like the rpf-1 design.

If the imitation rims looks so much like the real one...doesnt it make sense to pay much less for them (since I cant afford the ori)..instead of going for taiwan made ones???

they might look alike bro, but im ASSuming that the quality or the durability of the rim is definitly questionable....meaning to say ..you might end up saving 500-900 for the rims...but assuming if you were to hit a pothole hard enough to crack it...its gone for good...however an ori one could have survived that same hit...thats just my assumption...

I guess you're right...considering those factors...i bet if i could afford them..i would be driving like 50kmh and head on the windshield looking out for pot holes.

i'm still looking for 17'' rpf-1.i like the wheel.currently using gold rg2.i like the rpf-1 design.

there is one for sale in the marketplace le bro..check it out..

I guess you're right...considering those factors...i bet if i could afford them..i would be driving like 50kmh and head on the windshield looking out for pot holes.

haha..no need to worry la..im driving with my rpf-1 ..proud to say..NO FEAR..the only thing making me slow down wen i see a bump is cos of my adjustable..damn hard..bumpy le~~

how much RPF1 Gold rim? super nice and proud to use on road..stop at traffic light all nearby people sure look ar haha

im looking for RPF-1 ...Gold ... 15" ..PCD 100 ... Offset must be 40++..if anybody see's this or have this on sale...please pm me or post the link here... thank you :D

Anyone had experience with Tek ming Sunway?

yup...not satisfied la...kinda expensive..people say cheap..but for me..not really! :rofl:

by the way, there is a tyre shop..i cant rmb the name..opposite N1 racing( opposite left side)...they have brand new RPF-1..but silver.

there is a 16" RPF-1, PCD 100 come with yokohama. 2700-2800...seller R ONE RACING 0172929799(edwin) location near summit..behind giant area

haha everyone hunting enkei rpf1 now :rofl:
jangan naik harga dah la.....hehe

haha everyone hunting enkei rpf1 now :rofl:
jangan naik harga dah la.....hehe

yea..thank god i got mine ed =p... got it for 2500,rims no dents,cracks no damge at all..with bridgestone playz (90%)..

happy hunting guys!..shud really go try R ONE RAcING!..they got plenty of rims there!

yea..thank god i got mine ed =p... got it for 2500,rims no dents,cracks no damge at all..with bridgestone playz (90%)..

happy hunting guys!..shud really go try R ONE RAcING!..they got plenty of rims there!

i really scared to got to that shop la bro.u can ask runner around k.l.cekik darah...hahaha

haihss...i want only gold...hope they dont increase the rim price now...

Bro GT, you know anybody selling that rim ah? RPF-1 Gold 15" Offset 40+..?

Without tires better.

last time i get a set of 15x7, +40, 4x100 at sg. besi there, new set for rm2.8k only...

brand new rpf for 2.8k..really worth..but now....

i think the 2.8k still can b get, just search around or mayb can try this number:0126552182 Kenny..

hope this can help..

Without tires better.

aiya u late a bit la , my friend just sold his rpf1 rim last week hehe
mmmm what a difference between rpf1 bought from japan and here?
izit same?

Without tires better.
hahaha....if got 15" also i sapu.looking for 17" and 15" wheel right now.:rofl:
want to use both.market place got 1 set if i'm not mistaken ad.15x7 but off 35.

aiya u late a bit la , my friend just sold his rpf1 rim last week hehe
mmmm what a difference between rpf1 bought from japan and here?
izit same?

i don't think enkei m'sia produce rpf-1