Replacing Temp and oil gauge meter

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ayobcode

Hi guys,

Do you know how much will it be for the replacing of temp and oil gauge? FYI, im using Putra(M) meter panel... the point i need it to be change is that bcoz the oil gauge gila already... someone went up.. sometime went down without any notice... hehe

Please anyone who had experience on changing the gauge, please let me know the price.. i don't want just simply go to the sparepart shop and asking for the price without knowing the market price for that item. I think you guys understand what im trying to say right? Thx in advance. :)

my brother's car (my old car) Wira have the same problem, but we don't bother to change it, the gauge will "awake" after we give a WWE smackdown wrack. :biggrin:

BlackSamurai:

Yes, it is... sometimes the gauge working, but almost all the time didn't work as aspected. Thinking of changing the gauge, if not mistaken, i see that 1.6(M) panel meter also same as 1.8(M) I mean the interfaces for temp and oil gauge. How about the pricing for both? is it 1.6 is cheaper then 1.8 or it would be the same? Please... bcoz i want to let it go! :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom