Remote Control Car Fans!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
time to grab your dads CL1 and head to the tracks again liao

few months back i tried da terbalik titiwangsa track, total wreck da car ehehehehhehehehe :p

means nowdays 1/8's car damm 7 fast liow... :p

not many 1/8 running these days except occasional Haji and a few others, you tapau DErek's XR8 aaa?

ahhahahahahah i also dunno which car is that..i think its a MUGEN! .... car total loss, hentam da pagar, chasis almost crack.. :p

too fast for me liow these days... xcept for my father la, he still can!! :p

devious17 said:
All the more reason for not going .15 :regular_smile: or you'll end up spending more on replacements.

hmm...in that case, I'll just get the bare kit first. come back malaysia only go shop for engine.

dont get the engine until your really good at your .12 engine and u want more power... then only upgrade

justin_vspec said:
Hi guys..just to let u all know that I've got new 1/10 RC slick tyres for sale..Still in the packaging by the way!! Sorex 36R, complete with inner rubber and rims..Asking for 80 bucks..Stop playing with my Tamiya already so wanna sell of my stuff..anything just PM..Thanks guys..

Price drop..50bucks only now!!

jdmparts said:
devious17,

I'll tell you something if you promise not to laugh. I went to RACE today, guess what, my nickname also hung up next to yours. I asked why they put up my nickname and they said the person with my nick talked too much. I think I better shut up now because I frequent Petaling Street.

Dude! Heard RACE in Ampang Park is going out of business, I guess our nicks being displayed scared their customers away huh? hahHAHahhahHAHahHAHahHAHahahhashHAHahH

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom