Recaro/Bride seats in Honda Stream?

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Has anyone ever seen anyone done it? I want to change the OEM seats in my RN3 Stream to any semi-bucket type, the standard seats are boring ler.

Any info would be useful. Thanks.

Has anyone ever seen anyone done it? I want to change the OEM seats in my RN3 Stream to any semi-bucket type, the standard seats are boring ler.

Any info would be useful. Thanks.

instead of changing the seats, i recommend you to change the head to type-r and a install a 6-speed manual gearbox for a thriller ride. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.

pasang roll cage....
get safety harness lo....
do TAKATA produce any harness for kids???\
hmmm....
mayb can propose to them....

I've seen a red Wish with Red dc5 recaros... really cool... it also had 17" gold SSR type-c's and was lowered... really ganas... loved it!! So, if u wanna do it on the better Stream, i'd say go for it bro...

so do they modify the railing or use back the stream railing or what?....i saw 1 advertisement for recaro railing for Stream but in japanese language....now can't find back the site....

Bump: check this out....Recaro in Stream with EK9 Steering wheel...

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~strider/stream.html

Bump: check this out....Recaro in Stream with EK9 Steering wheel...

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~strider/stream.html

udeng,
u oso tarak sedar diri lagi eh?buy MPV thn 1na mod mod put Recaro...last time u laughed @ ur Shah Alam brader whn he bought his anak gajah....well,@ least he stayed true 2 d anak gajah's purpose ler....a family ride...wait til i tell dis 2 out shah alam brader..he sure come shoot u 1!hahahah

I have seen some SUVs with sports seats and they look damn cun, bro! If you try this on a MUV like Alphard, then obviously it'll be a laughing stock of sorts. But I think that the new Stream can just pull this off as it looks real sporty and after all, it's a sports car for 7, right? :driver:

Attachments

• Stream with Recaro 7 pcs.jpg
    Stream with Recaro 7 pcs.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 845
Top Bottom