REAL Carbon Fibre look Sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

REAL Carbon Fibre look Sticker

aiM

500 RPM
Wanna buy carbon fibre hood, but it's too expensive?? Good news for carbon fibre lover! I got a REAL carbon fibre look sticker, not like the ordinary carbon look sticker. This sticker reflex light like real carbon fibre, with the 3D effect!
Size is 16 inch X 20 inch, attached 3M double tape at the back and price is RM240.00
Maybe a few of you think i'm just a liar, see to belive it! i'm located at johor bahru and you can see the item with your bare eyes. for outside johor, i'll send a sample for you for RM5. I'll update a picture soon.

call me for detail : aiM 013-7734335 / 012-7519340

to fix on kancil boot...how many pieces needed

got pics bro... really interested in it if u got the pics...
My location kl... ;)

Originally posted by sunnyboy@Mar 8 2005, 16:58
to fix on kancil boot...how many pieces needed
erm... maybe 1 and a half?? u try ukur ur boot 1st lah. 1 piece = 576 inch square, or about 4 feet square.

How easy is it to stick since its a whole bonnet bro?

Quite interested

Originally posted by integramania@Mar 9 2005, 14:30

Quite interested
It really depends on the available size of the said CF sticker, the flexibility of the sticker and the shape of your hood.

If he has large sheet of sticker to cover up your entire hood, then it's great, but if the sticker is not flexible like tinting film then you will encounter the problem of bubles and crease.

If the sticker is not enough for your entire hood or the sticker is not flexible enough to stress then you need to have it applied piece by piece especially on some curvy area.

Originally posted by Hikaru+Mar 9 2005, 14:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hikaru @ Mar 9 2005, 14:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-integramania@Mar 9 2005, 14:30

Quite interested
It really depends on the available size of the said CF sticker, the flexibility of the sticker and the shape of your hood.

If he has large sheet of sticker to cover up your entire hood, then it's great, but if the sticker is not flexible like tinting film then you will encounter the problem of bubles and crease.

If the sticker is not enough for your entire hood or the sticker is not flexible enough to stress then you need to have it applied piece by piece especially on some curvy area. [/b][/quote]
1st of all, my sticker is REAL carbon fibre look. Thus, it is not like a tint film, but more to a 50% bentable or flexible. no bubble you all will encounter only if ur hood got a lot of curve, then u got to stick it piece by piece at the curve. :D i'll upload a picture this weekend. get ready you all!! for any JB people who are interested, u can see with your own eyes after this weekend. i gonna stick it to my car first. hahha

i wan i wan. i wan stick in my car interior. haha. pls post ur pics asap.
cant wait to see it. cheers.

rilex you all, this saturday the stock arrive, and i gonna upload the pic asap. for any johor people that interrested do call me, and we can arrange a meeting, yam cha lah..

I am really sorry, got some size miss calculation! i just recieved 10 pcs of the sticker, and the real size is 16" inch X 20" inch or 39cm X 49cm. i am really sorry about this matter. Futhermore, this carbon fibre sticker material is actually a REAL carbon fibre material just without the fibre =) contact me for info

So means what ah bro?

Anyway for KL customers how bro?

How easy is it to stick?

Thanks

for KL customer, i gonna send via poslaju ;) the sticker is 50% bentable, so if ur hood got many curve, then it's difficult =)

this pic is on top of Perodua Kelisa hood, for you to estimate the size =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom