Raya maintenance check 2013

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Try to make your journeys off peak hour aka daytime, Last raya my colleague took 13hrs from KL-Kedah and back
Aik, daytime is off peak? I think worse....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I drink redbull in the office and I felt like wanna sleep :rofl:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips, everyone please go back on either Wednesday Night or Friday morning instead. Please don't go back on Thursday Morning.
So that I can have a smoother journey back hometown without traffic jam :adore: :adore: :adore:

The only tips left to give :biggrin: :vroam:

Don't forget to do alignment balancing too. Also pack your things 2 days before and do a checklist
knowing you guys will be going home for a long time and long journey to turn back to get your stuffs.
Actually most change tyres before Raya. Probably from Raya bonus....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ohh snap! "make your journeys off peak means in the still of the night...daytime is peak and hot too

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ohh snap! "make your journeys off peak means in the still of the night...daytime is peak and hot too
Nah, everyone just drive back at 6am. Best time. The rest of the time no need drive :rofl:
Leave the road to me :laugh:

Guys, let's leave the best time to drive home for the rest to schedule, later we say which is best
time then end up all jam :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Its actually my secret travelling time, 2am-5am. Smooth like baby's bottom

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
every year i will take at least 13hrs going back to kelantan. stuck at karak toll @ 2am already jammed like hell.....lukily using std clutch...imagine using 4 or 6 puck. sure cramp
Ya, Karak really always jam when it comes to festive season or long school break or public holiday.
Damn! I come down from genting also already can see jam all the way before karak.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Its actually my secret travelling time, 2am-5am. Smooth like baby's bottom
Your secret is out....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

every year i will take at least 13hrs going back to kelantan. stuck at karak toll @ 2am already jammed like hell.....lukily using std clutch...imagine using 4 or 6 puck. sure cramp
This year auto, right?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If long journey drive, it is good to wind down the windows for 5-10 secs in every 30 minutes or so..it helps exhanges the air in the cabin so there's more oxygen to help us avoid sleepiness.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If long journey drive, it is good to wind down the windows for 5-10 secs in every 30 minutes or so..it helps exhanges the air in the cabin so there's more oxygen to help us avoid sleepiness.
Got once due to OT 30 hours didnt sleep, only slept for 2 hours, at night drive back Ipoh. Damn kaw sleepy, gf and her mum sleeping and I'm driving alone...

Damn sleepy, wind down the window let some wind blow my face...then grip my hand tightly
and hard on the steering, like hardening all the muscles in the body. It helps though.

Really must get enough sleep. Dangerous to drive when sleepy.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got once due to OT 30 hours didnt sleep, only slept for 2 hours, at night drive back Ipoh. Damn kaw sleepy, gf and her mum sleeping and I'm driving alone...

Damn sleepy, wind down the window let some wind blow my face...then grip my hand tightly
and hard on the steering, like hardening all the muscles in the body. It helps though.

Really must get enough sleep. Dangerous to drive when sleepy.
From Car maintenance now to Driver maintenance......:driver:

k0pi

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Kota Bharu
I give up driving from Kelantan to Seremban every major festive seasons. Going against the major flow of Bentong - Kota Bharu has become a very dangerous affair. 2yrs ago, the trunk road from Felda Kechau upto Lipis became 'one way' and I had to drive off the tarmac for all those miles... last year heard from my trucker it was like that too... heard JKR has opened most part of the new road bypassing Sg. Ular and partial Bukit 7 but I think that wouldn't solve much problem against hundreds of thousands of travelers using it this coming 5-6-7 August...

I'd rather burn off my ringgits for air travel than having my family go through at least 10hrs of unpleasant road trip even in an Alphard.

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
Kong hee fatt choy. .to all.. drivers

steven 4g92

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

hello... remember to do all the service...
headlamp and brake lights...

tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Eveyone can someone help me the where is the proper jack point of Honda City Type Z.
if you have any picture might help as well. really appreciate any assistance you gave to me.

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience