Random Car Pics Part 2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
no need to be hot wut...i oni want to see the pic..

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
UE7, whats up with those white Murcie pics? Pleaaase post! I'm desperate to see some Lambos here... been too many Ferraris lately. ;P Hehe.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Bumble Bee spotted.....

wow, that's cool. Autobot ready to rollout!

too bad bumble bee now change badge to Chevy Camaro, but still like the old day bumble bee. Good work, 2 thumbs up for the owner

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
damn... the legendary flat 12.. Haven't seen those in a while. Last one I saw was blue

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
:shocked: In the States that's pretty common, available for rent forgoing clubbing and stuff but.. was it spotted somewhere outside America? If so, that's amazing!

Great find nonetheless.
yea saw it everywhere, and those m3 , benz , posh it just like a normal daily car.

some of those hummer with big 22" bilng bling wheel.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I sense some tension here?
Every time you post a reply to a thread, you are either bitching about someone (ME),
complaining about others (which seems to be ONLY ME) or just talking complete utter bullshit. You screwed up that GT4 thread last time, I reported you to Tom but there is no response, maybe he thinks you are mentally fucked up or just having a sucker life.
Yeah, go on, you can just keep hating on me or whoever, but, you retarded asshole, this is a public thread as I hope you fucking hell know, and I am very fucking tired of you attacking me on and on, I don't know who the hell you think you are, I mean having my photos complained about by people is shitty enough and with the addition of you, nothing can be worse.

I have sent you a PM for almost TWENTY times and you still don't respond,
haha you are really scared to talk in private and you wanna act tough and show your hard balls in this site is it?

GUYS - if you think why the hell I'm pissed, just rewind pages and track his posts and see what crap he writes

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hey...chill ue7..no doubt seems like he's always against u...just chill man...i meant no harm either bout the diablo pic dude...weally!..

but to 360, man, you really gotta stand up for ur actions..hiding in the dark shows all of us ur character..stop bugging ppl

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
UE7,

I'm not on anyone's side, but as you said bro ..

ultimatevolution7 said:
this is a public thread as I hope you fucking hell know

Ya gotta just chill n ignore lah if u reli don't like the fella. Since the moderators are also sleeping, except sakuraguy I see.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been reading on Titan for a long time but couldn't find the time to actually visit the place,

Am driving a Peugeot 206 lowered with H&Rs (35mm) at the front and the rear is running on a torsion bar (normal height),so basically my car is lowered at the front and ori setup at the rear. Just want to know

1) Would Titan's application be the same for my car ? (cos mine is a torsion bar at the rear)

2) Am using H&Rs for my front, am sure Titan is able to custom make the suspension to fit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience