Random Car Pics Part 2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Should be the only F version in SG, since the other one is a yellow Roadster, previous model.
This thing sounded like no other car I've EVER heard, it sounds better than an Enzo (which sounds rather rough) and a Carrera GT (which sounds like an F1 car but not too much of my liking)
ZondaF.jpg

great... evethough its blury blury..
but stil a chun pic wif zonda there..
chun...

Should be the only F version in SG, since the other one is a yellow Roadster, previous model.
This thing sounded like no other car I've EVER heard, it sounds better than an Enzo (which sounds rather rough) and a Carrera GT (which sounds like an F1 car but not too much of my liking)

UE7,

wow.. you got a shot of the one and only Zonda F in Singapore... Yummie... I only heard it passby when i was there.... and caught a glimpse of the ass as it was too low compared to other cars... Kudos!

UE7,

u r one damn lucky guy. not many of us here got to see one of them... only if we can see the front look and see em in action. seen one in the U.K but in Singapore.. man well worth the pic even though its blury blury... :P

Ferrari? OMG!!!
bro zenlin how come u so sure it is Ferrari? hehehe....

Dont call me bro ler..Mayb u r older than me ah...I m only 18 only ler..No la jz agak only from the rear view mirror n the rear wheel arch...Btw i no sure la...Jz wait 4 david answer lol...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom