R32 GTR or other cars?

motohead75

Hi, I am just a new member here, anyway would like to post a question for u guys if u r in my position. Now I am studying in Japan and planning to bring back car back to Malaysia once I am done with my study. I am interested in R32 GTR but after browsing some internet sites, I noticed that for some newer cars, ie S2000, Silvia or even R34 GTST are also in the same price point. Just wanna know what would u consider in buying such cars? :confused: help me plzzz

Last edited:
get a R32 but pls make sure is a GTR32 and not a GTS32.............:p
hehehehe

yeah

a GTR32 is a good car to have. Also, ageless design... nice interiors... nice engine... truly the stuff of legend.

forget about the GTS... unless it's R34 GT-T manual.... hmmmm... that would be nice! ;)

If i were you.. buy laurel C35, gloria or cedric.... pimp factor maximum...
dress is up before comin back...

phew... I'll give up any car for that man....

topui11 said:
yeah

a GTR32 is a good car to have. Also, ageless design... nice interiors... nice engine... truly the stuff of legend.

forget about the GTS... unless it's R34 GT-T manual.... hmmmm... that would be nice! ;)

hmmm .. why unless R34 GT-T?? any specific reason?? :D

indiego said:
If i were you.. buy laurel C35, gloria or cedric.... pimp factor maximum...
dress is up before comin back...

phew... I'll give up any car for that man....

hehehe.. well ..i am married :p cant really act like a pimp :lol:

aibon said:
get a R32 but pls make sure is a GTR32 and not a GTS32.............:p
hehehehe

hehehe ..dont worry .. I do know the difference. but the GTS is really damn cheap here :rolleyes:

if u can afford the 2600cc roadtax juz rock with it..ehhe...go for gtr..or s15..

if you reselling, get s2000. higher value, and tax is cheaper cause 2000cc
for collection, R32-GTR is the best to go

How do we know which R32 GTR or Gtst.What made them difference with others in the R32 family?

ivan78 said:
if you reselling, get s2000. higher value, and tax is cheaper cause 2000cc
for collection, R32-GTR is the best to go

personal AP tax evaluation is different from commercial AP.

Newer car will fetch higher tax. also it will be based on FMV (Fair Market Value) of the car.

R32 GTR.. ;)

R34 GT-T... hmmm.. dunno la... i just like the car.. hehehe.. personal preference i think. ;)

topui11 said:
personal AP tax evaluation is different from commercial AP.

Newer car will fetch higher tax. also it will be based on FMV (Fair Market Value) of the car.

R32 GTR.. ;)

R34 GT-T... hmmm.. dunno la... i just like the car.. hehehe.. personal preference i think. ;)

heheh .. i seen R34 GT-T here, nice .. but the price is still expensive .. abt the same with R33 GTR , ¥2 million plus minus :rolleyes:

cefiro3536 said:
How do we know which R32 GTR or Gtst.What made them difference with others in the R32 family?

I am not an expert on this but ...

GTR:
RB26DETT engine block
2.6 litre
twin turbo
4 wheel drive
4 wheel steering

GTST:
RB25DET engine block
2.5 litre
single turbo
2 wheel drive
2 wheel steering :p

heheh there r more difference .. but this is the most obvious :)

R32 GTR is ageless la weh.. damn nice nowadays eventhough it's more than 10yrs old already. ;)

Hi, just wondering you want to bring in r32gtr or gts? how is the price there i heard that r32gts is like 5k - 10k? r32gtr is how much?

i wanted to ask about tax actually, if you are using a student AP how much will you have to pay? how do they calculate the tax? i heard it's cheaper?

regards.

farique said:
Hello Din! :D

dun forget aa.. R32 already old man.. need a refreshments.. :D

If u need a refreshment buy Livita or Power root...

If ur serious bout havin a monster ride with good looks n ample power...
its the R32 GTR!

(All we can do is give our opinion, buyer makes the last call)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom