R31 RB20 Cam cover

datsunb110

Known Member
Hi Guys,

If you happen to have or saw the old school R31 RB20 cam cover please let me know ok.

Could swap with a RB26 cover for it if you can't take it out just like that ok

TQ

I have a set coming in my next shipment. Can make your car looking as cool as this.

HKSPD10-011.jpg

Dexter, I prefer to have a look complete set cover be4 we change..ehehe

Dexter, I prefer to have a look complete set cover be4 we change..ehehe

i think the most i could find is the cam cover and the front timing cover. dont think i would have the centre part.

erm but would it i be in the losing ....hahaha 3 pieces exchange 2 pieces.... haha

let me find it first la ok

i actually have the red top rb20et cover in the z31 fairlady, no wonder eu jin wants my cover now, haha, this give me idea to make mine awesome too! LOL

I have a set coming in my next shipment. Can make your car looking as cool as this.

HKSPD10-011.jpg

damn nice the picture....you mean your one which is coming do have the RB26 words on it?

but if i would to fit it, it wont be in RB26 anymore ..... hence the rb26 words dont really do the justice for me....

but i get the thing is just to keep first since i still have my extra cams and heads with me...

but would you mind to PM me the price of the cam cover and also your Getreg gear box :)

Yes it fits.

---------- Post added 09-22-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 09-21-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

datsun b110, without the RB26 wording. The one in the pic above is 'added in'. Originally it does not have that.

Yes it fits.

---------- Post added 09-22-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 09-21-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

datsun b110, without the RB26 wording. The one in the pic above is 'added in'. Originally it does not have that.

Bro,

Would the rocker and plug cover be compatible still if I put on these cam covers?

Ordered a set of cf rocker and plug cover already..

Yes it is for sale. This set is tentatively booked pending payment but we do have another set available. Shoot me an email via [email protected] and we shall go from there.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom