Proton Waja original rims

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
Hi....does anyone knows how much is the proton waja original rims...coz i thought of fitting it into my iswara...any opinion or advise???

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
if u really interested, one of my fren sellin for RM320 wit type...but it's 1st edition waja's rims.... call him : 012-2023765 Kent

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
how much is it with tyres together.....roughly lar...and is the rims 1 set which is 4 pieces..coz the other day my fren ask online for 19 inch JRD rims...and then he got a reply that it cost around RM800 and was really wanting to buy it...in the end after he got ready the cash...then the fellow who sell the rims said...oohh..only 1 piece is RM800...freakin piss man...

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
sorry, it should be tyre...yah, come wit 4 tyres, but 30% all around loo....
but if u looking for '05 edition rims, i willing to let go also

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
well my preference is 1st edition waja rims...if the rims comes along with tyres at RM320 i'll consider....coz i scared the tyres can only last me a while...if it can last me up to a year or something then nice...or how much is a new tyre...1 piece...

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
eh dique...wats ur real name....so tat i can tell ur fren kent that u reccomend.....anyway can i buy the rims only without the tyres

khairulishak

Known Member
Jun 15, 2004
Star Park
i recommend u better buy old perdana rim. look better on ur car than waja rim.

got ppl sell for 200 or less i think.

juz my opinion laa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly popular 1,5L Vios has been facelifted for 2021 and is set to arrive with a new sportier face and a range of new safety features. Bookings are now open and will begin now via online and the dealerships. The newly enhanced Vios, with its Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) that includes pre-collision system (PCS) and lane departure alert (LDA) earn it a 5-start ASEAN NCAP safety rating...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience