Proton Waja circular aircon vents.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

Proton Waja circular aircon vents.

cmos

Known Member
Does anyone here knows where to obtain the front circular aircon vents similar to the one on the Waja Campro? Aside from getting it from Proton itself...

This is what I'm looking for.

s_295_waja_2.jpg

Thanks!

that cost around RM1xx to Rm2xx between. Get it from my friend with installation. If interested pm me.

that cost around RM1xx to Rm2xx between. Get it from my friend with installation. If interested pm me.

Thanks for the info chrissiew. Where are you based? I'm in Penang. If install by myself, would it be cheaper?

Hey bro,

I converted my Waja aircon vents at my friend's place early this year. It cost me Rm120 with installation.

It's pretty good until now. Dont bother going lelong.. u have to pay for shipping n stuff. The DIY shown on Lelong looks easy, but in reality its' not easy at all ... unless u are pro in DIY.

PM me if you wanna do it for your car. My fren's place is in USJ 14.

Hey bro,

I converted my Waja aircon vents at my friend's place early this year. It cost me Rm120 with installation.

It's pretty good until now. Dont bother going lelong.. u have to pay for shipping n stuff. The DIY shown on Lelong looks easy, but in reality its' not easy at all ... unless u are pro in DIY.

PM me if you wanna do it for your car. My fren's place is in USJ 14.

Ya! What Power_Hong say was right! Actually the aircon vent was very cheap only. Cost about RM50~RM70, but installation is expensive cause need to "cabut" whole desk board to install it. Beside if the guy not expert to install the desk board later sure got vibrate sound. I install at my friend place last time he charge me about RM150 with replace all the clip. Now my desk board silent than b4. :proud:

Ok guys... quick update. I bought the vent from lelong.com and decided to install the thing myself. Power_hong is right. This isn't a simple DIY. First of all, the part is different in terms of brackets and tabs. And two, the finishing is horrendous. I spend a whole afternoon trying to figure out how to rectify the vent to replace the one on my Waja (4G18). And I ended up having to saw 2 brackets off and reworking the top 5 tabs on the vent using a boxcutter and sandpaper.

Cheap to buy. Nightmare to install. But I manage to fit the damn thing in. Don't try to do it unless you have the time and tools to do it. Lucky I have both last weekend.

Cheers.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom