[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

Not the Original.. just the copy.. the one that we use to renew our road tax. Only if u have it.. :bawling:

Aiks..i only seen my car card when i was doing the loan in the bank, from that day onwards my runner do the renewal..really wish i could help bro..i'm sure there's other method to solve rite..what they say?

aha..andrew if u remember ive asked you about your grant rite,wether ur car auto or manual during the futsal,thats the reason im asking u,im tryin to help this guy

i asked adi but he not respond to me yet,thre rest im not sure bcos most of our member drive manual

Not the Original.. just the copy.. the one that we use to renew our road tax. Only if u have it.. :bawling:
bro iz282...
y do they actually need it in the 1st place?
They should have the insurance data already once you inform insurance company right?
Vehicle data sure still got with them, I think?

bro iz282...
y do they actually need it in the 1st place?
They should have the insurance data already once you inform insurance company right?
Vehicle data sure still got with them, I think?

Actually this baby does'nt have own grant cause never been register since came out from factory.. n have to use grant from same spec only for loan process and at the same time the car will be register. Then this car will get it's own grant..

Actually this baby does'nt have own grant cause never been register since came out from factory.. n have to use grant from same spec only for loan process and at the same time the car will be register. Then this car will get it's own grant..

oh... so it's the loaning problem la...
just a suggestion, maybe you can try findout putra's at used car lots, check out with the UCL owners see if they have the same spec grant... maybe can borrow fotocopy from them but sure kena money laa... maybe

oh... so it's the loaning problem la...
just a suggestion, maybe you can try findout putra's at used car lots, check out with the UCL owners see if they have the same spec grant... maybe can borrow fotocopy from them but sure kena money laa... maybe

Good suggestion.. tried already.. maybe one of you guys could help with the grant. Just the copy..

hi guys, i notice Proton Coupe/M21 the rear bumper is slightly different and there is the additional 2 rear fog lights. Is this rear bumper available in Msia? My fren is interested to change this bumper but i am not sure if there is on sale here. Hope you guys can help. thanks

the bumper that u mention i think is not available in here,its only for the export market
ie britain,correct me if im wrong:proud:

hi iz282,

how come the car has not been registered and can be on the road? every new car has to be registered if not how u get roadtax and number plate? don't tell me this car has been driven around for 10 years without road tax and number plate? unless ur saying that this car is still brand new, manufactured in 1997 but have not been registered and drove. then u'll need documents from proton stating that its a brand new car then u can register with JPJ and it'll have his own grant. then in the grant, the car will be 1997/2007.

i used to work as a car sales person. and no way u can get a loan when the engine and chassis number of the grant is not the same as the car itself, the finance company will definitely have to check if the grant tally's with the car that ur going to finance. also, the finance will be keeping the original grant until u finish paying ur loan then only they will return the original grant to you. so how could you possibly get a loan from finance when u dun have the original grant for ur car? not only u'll get into trouble if anything happens, but the person who lend u the grant for loan purpose will kena as well.

do it the legal way, dont get urself into trouble and don't get other putra collective members in trouble as well.

no offense but this process is very fishy.

Yo Mengz, you are right.

The other thing i can think of is, probably this fella want to con money or he drove the car straight out of proton factory, run down the guards or fences and only use the car in Kampung area.

Yo Mengz, you are right.

The other thing i can think of is, probably this fella want to con money or he drove the car straight out of proton factory, run down the guards or fences and only use the car in Kampung area.

according to his other thread. got ppl complaining he con money ler....so guys....beware of this iz282. and don't lend anybody ur grant or watever documents for loan.

anyways iz282, Putra Collective is not a place for u to fish. u wanna do ur dirty business, go elsewhere please.

the bumper that u mention i think is not available in here,its only for the export market
ie britain,correct me if im wrong:proud:

it would be great if Msia too promote such rear bumper. Is it possible to request a main in from uk/aust counterpart? What is the costs involved if so?

hi iz282,

how come the car has not been registered and can be on the road? every new car has to be registered if not how u get roadtax and number plate? don't tell me this car has been driven around for 10 years without road tax and number plate? unless ur saying that this car is still brand new, manufactured in 1997 but have not been registered and drove. then u'll need documents from proton stating that its a brand new car then u can register with JPJ and it'll have his own grant. then in the grant, the car will be 1997/2007.

i used to work as a car sales person. and no way u can get a loan when the engine and chassis number of the grant is not the same as the car itself, the finance company will definitely have to check if the grant tally's with the car that ur going to finance. also, the finance will be keeping the original grant until u finish paying ur loan then only they will return the original grant to you. so how could you possibly get a loan from finance when u dun have the original grant for ur car? not only u'll get into trouble if anything happens, but the person who lend u the grant for loan purpose will kena as well.

do it the legal way, dont get urself into trouble and don't get other putra collective members in trouble as well.

no offense but this process is very fishy.

Yo Mengz, you are right.

according to his other thread. got ppl complaining he con money ler....so guys....beware of this iz282. and don't lend anybody ur grant or watever documents for loan.

anyways iz282, Putra Collective is not a place for u to fish. u wanna do ur dirty business, go elsewhere please.

Bro mengz & chong82.. don't get things wrong here. I just asking for a piece of paper man.. If you both thing that i'm here for hidden purpose than you're wrong. In my other thread it's kinda misunderstanding.. Don't simply judge people by just hearing or reading one part comment. It is better if u could ask both side.

I think it's not worth it to keep arguing in this virtual forum without knowing the real situation/cause. By the way it's a pleasure being part of this group.. Thanks bro's

Last edited:
why are u asking for a piece of photocopy grant of other ppls car for loan purpose for ur own car?! u claim u do car loans and stuffs. but here u are asking for something that is not according to the rules.

can you explain to me, how are you going to apply for a car loan using someone else's photocopy grant when the chassis number and engine number and even the number plate, car colour, etc is not even the same as yours? please enlighten us. wat ur saying just doesnt make sense. if you have a photocopy grant in the 1st place, why would JPJ register ur car again? if you have a grant, obviously it means u already registered ur car right??

so seriously, please enlighten all of us. how are you going to go through legal ways and obtain a loan and register ur car by using someone else's photocopy grant. we really want to know. if its legal and no hanky panky, i'm sure someone won't mind lending u a "piece of paper".

p/s: im not judging u by the post of other ppl...im judging u by ur own post, which is bullshit to me, and to other putra collective members who are in the car trade industry.

Last edited:
why are u asking for a piece of photocopy grant of other ppls car for loan purpose for ur own car?! u claim u do car loans and stuffs. but here u are asking for something that is not according to the rules.

can you explain to me, how are you going to apply for a car loan using someone else's photocopy grant when the chassis number and engine number and even the number plate, car colour, etc is not even the same as yours? please enlighten us. wat ur saying just doesnt make sense. if you have a photocopy grant in the 1st place, why would JPJ register ur car again? if you have a grant, obviously it means u already registered ur car right??

so seriously, please enlighten all of us. how are you going to go through legal ways and obtain a loan and register ur car by using someone else's photocopy grant. we really want to know. if its legal and no hanky panky, i'm sure someone won't mind lending u a "piece of paper".

p/s: im not judging u by the post of other ppl...im judging u by ur own post, which is bullshit to me, and to other putra collective members who are in the car trade industry.

It's true i do car loan n things related. Kinda hard to explain cause this is rare cases. First of all i'll use others grant just for the loan process since this car never been register n did'nt have it's own grant, roadtax, n what so ever.

After the loan approved n before the aggrement(LOU) that stated which car come out this car will be register n get it's own grant. At the same time i will confirm back with the banking that i want to change to other car with the same spec(according to the new grant detail).

Nowadays local unreg car loan amount will based on what year it's manufactured n not when it registered.
Is that clear bro..?

N one more thing.. could u please mind your own word when talking to others?
The way u judging me as if u know who i really am. If you really M'sian than u know the manner better. I wish..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom