[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PutraMon

Known Member
Dec 12, 2005
then login to http://putra.proboards54.com and check out the coming tt sessions..there used to be 2 clubs only i think..putra enthusiast and putra collective..correct my if im wrong

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
PutraMon said:
then login to http://putra.proboards54.com and check out the coming tt sessions..there used to be 2 clubs only i think..putra enthusiast and putra collective..correct my if im wrong
Yes correct only 2 Putra clubs... Collective and Enthusiast....

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
BooN said:
last year i bought a putra from malay owner n he say his car is one of the putra club member n the car still hav the sticker on it.New owner also can join lah ^^
i think that wat he mean is that is putra club... or club is collective,,
come for our t.t this week then you will know more

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
i hope i can make tt session n meet new friend wif u guy but i am from perak.The putra i go kl take wan.The sticker of the car is putra club Enthusiast. not the same mah?

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
ooo... i seee... From ipoh mari....
Which part of perak??
We jsut had a convey there last year....

i think that sticker is from the other putra club, but dont worry, you are free to join any club that you want.:X-:

BooN said:
i hope i can make tt session n meet new friend wif u guy but i am from perak.The putra i go kl take wan.The sticker of the car is putra club Enthusiast. not the same mah?

princeremus

Known Member
BooN said:
dude,tat is the old putra club...
me, demon, kboey canken n few of us previously r frm tis club too....
it's a nice club too...but now our club- putra collective is more happening....
lots of chix.... haha... all drivers r gals.... haha

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
Hi guys,

Am a proud owner of a putra just got my ride bout 2 months ago… Have been to your one of your TT session in Damansara Perdana b4 with kbeoy, that time no car yet then see all the nice monster putra all I also steam steam go buy putra..... my car virgin putra no mod wan, you guys see grey color stock putra in tmn megah ss2 area dont bully ok haha.....

am interested to join you guys for you TT sessions and such...... signed up for the putra forum... hope you guys don't mind having me.

cheers.

BooN

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
PeraK
www.
i from taiping,perak area wan.so hope all big bro out there don bully oh....

PutraMon

Known Member
Dec 12, 2005
wow...nex tt sure very big ...

radical_rampage

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Selangor
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi guys,

Am a proud owner of a putra just got my ride bout 2 months ago… Have been to your one of your TT session in Damansara Perdana b4 with kbeoy, that time no car yet then see all the nice monster putra all I also steam steam go buy putra..... my car virgin putra no mod wan, you guys see grey color stock putra in tmn megah ss2 area dont bully ok haha.....

am interested to join you guys for you TT sessions and such...... signed up for the putra forum... hope you guys don't mind having me.

cheers.
Sure man, we are honored to have u....come to the next tt bro....hehheheh:devil_smile: :devil_smile:

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi guys,

cheers.
WELCOME TO PUTRA COLLECTIVE BRO, yr id has been approved :)

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi guys,

cheers.
You dude you had finaly become a proud member of a putra collective

PutraMon

Known Member
Dec 12, 2005
approve my id too .. putramon in proboards54 thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

Need your help here. I can hear a scratching/slipping sound when my car just started to move in gear 1; especially when the car is at the slope (going up). Is that the hint where my clutch or its disc need to be replaced?

Also, when in gear (for example gear 3), the car moving lets say 40kmh, I can hear a fast ticking sound (tick tick tick tick), the faster the car moves, the faster the ticking. This is just happen if I do not press the fuel pedal; the car moving on its kinetic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience