Proton Putra (A) Sept 2000 back up for sale!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Putra (A) Sept 2000 back up for sale!

andrew ewe

Known Member
Car:driver: back up on sale! Buyer CTOS problem so his loan didn't go thru..

Proton Putra 2000 Sept :proud:

16" rims 2 new tyres 99.9%(2-3 weeks old-not been driving car for 2 weeks btw cause holidays) 2 other tyres 80+% thread left

NO engine mods

HKS pod + filter element

student driver(2nd owner)

reason for sale: leaving overseas

2k white paint about a year ago (brand: Dupont, colour: BMW ice white)

Original promote bumper from Daiichi (made from Kevlar, higher grade than fibre reinforced pu) with diffuser also from Daiichi. Kevlar is stronger than both the fake promote bumpers out there made of fiber and/or PU. It is the same material you find on your bulletproof vests btw xD

Black face crystal headlamps(2 months old), mirage hood, mivec sideskirt and rear lip. Nice car.

:shades_smile:

car was not driven hard =) only to commute to college

Price: RM32k nego [price reduced :) and almost-buyer paid the 500 for I duno wut already lol. Sorry, dad handles the affairs for me]

Pix: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/166529-proton-putra-a-2000-a.html (this is the old link)

Interested? PM me and I'll pass over my dad's number.

Last edited:
Bro,how much loan can go??
I'm interested,if possible you can get the info please pm me..

bro,wanna exchange with 1987 mercedes w124 200E?.have fully converted to masterpiece look.pm me if u r interested.

bro,wanna exchange with 1987 mercedes w124 200E?.have fully converted to masterpiece look.pm me if u r interested.

Sorry I'm not interested in exchanges at the moment but thanks for the offer anyway :)

Last edited:
how much loan can go bro?serius buyer here.....

how much loan can go bro?serius buyer here.....

im not sure how much exactly but after nego la you'll probably get full loan if you want =) PM me if you're really interested. I'll pass over my contacts to you then. Alot of ppl ask for this n that from me and then never call -.-" cheerios!

Car back up on sale again for the 2nd time! -.-

Funny story. Buyer was a DJ from Maison.

Could see he wanted the car BUT couldnt produce cash for deposit.

We only wanted the deposit as commitment, we didn't specify an amount or nor were we asking for a big sum.

Call the guy and he picks up the phone and goes like "Hello Proton arh? Oh Perodua arh?"

WTF?! Childish M**herF**ker. If you couldn't produce the deposit you could have told us and maybe we could arrange something else. God! Have some dignity.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE. I'm alil cheesed off and fed up with having to put up with whacky people. Thank you!

Those guys who had to wait, I've PM-ed you. Call to arrange a meet :)

wa.... give me your contact number... so that i will call u... I need to look at car 1st.

BUMP. Buyers, if you have confirmed a meeting date please tell me your name and for those just tell me your name too. I've lost track of who is who already. Thanks!

BUMP. Buyers, if you have confirmed a meeting date please tell me your name and reconfirm date/time/place and for those who've yet to confirm a meet just tell me your name too. I've lost track of who is who already. Thanks!

This car i already watched... And the below are the rate:
Interior and Exterior 10/10
Supension System 9/10
Engine, 7/10 - head leak oil abit.
Price - 9/10
Customer Services - 9/10 - Polite and honest guy.

Overall i can rate for it is 9/10

Thanks David/Scomatic =) The cash buyer couldnt go thru he want too low already I can't offer him his price. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom