Pro and Cons of Car Club

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not only Myvi, you check and will find many many others....:driver:

Good mah! Technology and knowledge from different generations. Can get first hand passed experience also....:driver:
Black flame, blue flame and etcs. Myvi club is the most. Even Vios.

Don't forget girls. Lots and lots of lovely girl pictures. :biggrin:

I remember last time I used to join Myvi ICE gatherings. Then one day they started comparing systems, mine being one of the cheapest and still using stock player outshone a lot of those with amps and everything. Those guys seriously not happy with me after that.
U must have tembak them la lol.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No ah.. It was those newbies who brought their own songs like hotel california and all, then play in this car, that car, then my car, then they commented out loud with the other car owners around saying that mind sounded better etc etc.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No ah.. It was those newbies who brought their own songs like hotel california and all, then play in this car, that car, then my car, then they commented out loud with the other car owners around saying that mind sounded better etc etc.
Many Kiasu around.....:driver:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Errrr.... K now i'm having second thoughts about joining zues celica club...crap...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Join first, meet up and see how it goes. Good and friendly, then make some friends. Don't like then disappear......:biggrin:
Join us instead LOL!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, this group sure is friendly already, but then no one driving his type of car......:biggrin:
We are mixture of poor car Mira to richest car BMW M3 ma :biggrin:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
when ask to join tt said dont be shy la..everybody same la..no such thing as newbie and oldbie whatever..
when arrive then oldbie just like sat in 1 group of oldbie only..when newbie come intro they just like ooo..what member no r u..when said long2 no they just ooo n ignore..hahaha..been there just dont want to repeat it again..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
when ask to join tt said dont be shy la..everybody same la..no such thing as newbie and oldbie whatever..
when arrive then oldbie just like sat in 1 group of oldbie only..when newbie come intro they just like ooo..what member no r u..when said long2 no they just ooo n ignore..hahaha..been there just dont want to repeat it again..
First time I join ZTH tt, some more with Tom and some Mod, we all sat together. There were some other newbies came later and we just expanded the table and seats.
Even join other clubs tt, meaning I drive Mitsu, but join PUG tt, Rexton TT and so on, but the guys were great, very welcomed by them...:driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
First time I join ZTH tt, some more with Tom and some Mod, we all sat together. There were some other newbies came later and we just expanded the table and seats.
Even join other clubs tt, meaning I drive Mitsu, but join PUG tt, Rexton TT and so on, but the guys were great, very welcomed by them...:driver:
U sudah ada status in AW. :laugh:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I agree with stupidcar. You already have status!

Selipar - aisay.. join us small fry TT where we have max 5 people je. Sure won't ignore you wan. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I agree with stupidcar. You already have status!

Selipar - aisay.. join us small fry TT where we have max 5 people je. Sure won't ignore you wan. :biggrin:
What status? like you Mod there only mah! Not all knows me lah! Those seeking tyres will.....hahahaha:biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
car clubs?

ok during that few months sure av body hot, wanna go there wanna go here, show off ur cars, see ur cars compare with others and etc and blah2 and blah....

after 6 months, nmgh i see ur blardy face again...sit on the same blardy mamak table and there u go his face again...then go back parking, i dont even wanna see ur car anymore...

thats car club scene, sorry but ive been thru and has been involve in many clubs ever since i join zth.

one word : LPPL :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Anyone here knows a reputable workshop which does gearbox rebuild anywhere in/nearby Klang Valley? Looking to rebuild my Mitsu Eclipse 2wd gearbox. Seems almost all the parts are completely different from GSR/Evo 4wd.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience