Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Please Read This.....

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Originally posted by FarinaRacer@Mar 3 2005, 17:19
ermm....

from your story, i can say that you have been cheated. So in the future be careful when dealing with ppl. go for genuine seller like me in the future hehehehehehe

zth should have something like lelong.com where there have verified members etc.
Yeszaa...that correct.Not to puji this fellow lar..so far all the material is in good condition..
Sorry guys i never get somethin' from this fella but several time i dealing with him..
So and you be carefull next time.

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
Hi Farina....i know u are nice and sincere, i deal with you before...not like that guy, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since HIDs are not really street legal, I have got a problem with my headlight low beam beams (not bright enough) and HIDs are out of the discussion. Have any one tried changing PIAA bulbs / Phillip bulbs?
Any recommendation ? I would prefer PIAA northern star white (4400k) but isit bright enough?
Any one tried it or even xtreme vision 100% or sylvania ultra? I am really lost cos of so many brand and reviews.
Please help , thanks. Currently still using my standard bulbs. Any thing that I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience