Planting a 4g93 gsr head into 4g92sohc

luorenzo

Aug 14, 2010
sabah
greetings to all, i wanted to know if i plant a 4g93 turbo head into my little 1.6 engine, can i feel the big power changes ? as i know the 4g93 gsr head valve lifting is far more higher than a 4g93NA type. BY running the engine 4g93 gsr head+4g92 block using the standard sohc ecu set up will it increase lot hp ?

aivenrolx

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
bro ur 92 sohc use distributer
93dohc use coil hw u wanna make it hapen if u nt chnge wiring??

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
by doing this, better you transplant a 4G91/92/93 DOHC N/A heart into your drive... 'kahwin' engine like your case might need experience 'pomen', setting must be good, some stuff must change and bla bla bla... something wrong, engine blown... JUST MY 2 CENTS...:biggrin:

luorenzo

Aug 14, 2010
sabah
but guys u see the engine 4g series is an engine family ? what else mod i need to done ? i jz plug and play the head and the extractor exhaust is it the same ? the ignition coil can i just use back my old distributor ?

mutanX

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Sunway
but guys u see the engine 4g series is an engine family ? what else mod i need to done ? i jz plug and play the head and the extractor exhaust is it the same ? the ignition coil can i just use back my old distributor ?
not simple as u think..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

duno where is the old topic went...so i just repost to share with u guys about my DIY heatshield just completed today.....

i took some plannings on cardboard before transfer the actual measurements to the paper and lastly draw it on aluminium sheets and cut + rivets them to shape....and lastly insulate it with superlon i had....

pics :

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience