Pioneer 7inch double din DVD player AVH-P3450DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer 7inch double din DVD player AVH-P3450DVD

hustla4

AVH-P3450DVD
Brand new original Pioneer 7inch Double din DVD player. come with box, remote, manual.

Genuine, if not do not buy. i can follow you to accessories shop to install to make sure everything alright.

very good sound quality. test the sound in my car(i also using same model).

Item selling at retail price RM 2,288 can refer to Pioneer website. player is exactly the same as the website.

Pioneer Malaysia

Selling at 980 only
can get reverse camera at accessories shop around RM120

New 2014 model available
Pioneer Electronics expands its multimedia receiver lineup with the announcement of four new models to further weave connectivity into the driving experience. The latest models deliver smartphone connectivity, supporting the latest Android platforms (4.0 and above for compatible Android phones) as well as Apple’s latest iOS7. They are also Pioneer’s first multimedia receivers to provide USB compatibility with selected Android smartphones, providing users the ultimate convenience of plug-and-play features.

Drivers and passengers with the latest smartphone devices can also look forward to an even more seamless and connected in-car experience with the newly introduced integrated steering wheel control function.

MirrorLink compatibility allows compatible phone users to have the convenience of having voice reading capabilities, weather, schedule and messages read out to them. Users are also able to view and control compatible third-party smartphone applications directly via the WVGA touch screen on their car dashboard. Through MirrorLink, users can enjoy direct access to the wide range of compatible applications such as audio and entertainment applications and navigation applications.

The 7-inch touch panel AVH-X5650BT and AVH-X4650DVD as well as the 6-inch touch panel AVH-X2650BT, AVH-X1650DVD

Hot model: AVH-X4650DVD - RM 1250, free ASWC for steering wheel integration (manual programming required)

can meet up around JB or KL to deal.
Please add my singapore phone number and whatsapp me @ +6583237720
[email protected]

Attachments

• 739076.jpg
    739076.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 405
  • avh-p3450dvd_rc_rd_ri_blue_front.jpg
    avh-p3450dvd_rc_rd_ri_blue_front.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 837
Last edited:
upzzz

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

new model updated

booss do you have this model? "Pioneer AVH-X8550BT" or any model that has detachble plate for security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom