Pics Of Satisfied Titan's Customers

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Pls deal with TiTAN's boss = Richard direcly

Pls deal with TiTAN's boss = Richard directly

TiTAN will not be appointing "middle man" anymore. For all enquiries and purchases, please call TiTAN's office directly and look for Richard only. Or anyone Richard says to talk to.

There has been many others trying to "ride" on the TiTAN's wave & band-wagon uninvited. TiTAN has been kind not to talk them away, give chance to young people, since they so enthusiastic and has been extremely linean but their kindness was abused.

Hence, practise the normal procedure, only talk to the boss Richard.

Althought I am a moderator here, but I will leave to China from tomorrow and will leave moderation to Tom = zth owner & Richard = TiTAN owner.

I have been a vivid TiTAN's user and supporter from day one. Although I've acted like promoting TiTAN to allot of other people, never once I went to TiTAN to ask for commission. I never get involve with pricing and dealings, all the people I recommend to talk to Richard directly.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
i guess we know who those youngsters are......PWNED

klgauto

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 27, 2004
Klang Sentral
www.klgauto.zoomshare.com
my TE71 was titened
the rear coil over

the front with titan pillow ballmount

Richard on the way built my suspension

PAUL_CJ

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
PUCHONG
bro, do u have full set for 120 y......how much to custum a set . pm me the price.thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus!
Is n/a car can put an oil cooler?have any different after putting it?wat's is the benefit putting it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience