phobia..ph0bia...ph0biaa.............rr.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jeSz-iNc

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
subang jaya
they ground me becoz my safety card expired so im not allowed to fly. i need to pass the exam to get it renew,pluss...they didnt roster me for that exam.,so meantime waiting for the exam next week they ground me in the office for 3 days. i asked them can i get annual leave or not,they said cannot havto come office for 3days until class is started.
well of course they ground ppl for some other reasonns,..im not the only one,for example,missed flight,over looked roster,missing during flight,late medical mc. and selling druggies as well..i heard enough while sitting there for a day already.
stress.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
lolz... stay cool girl.. just think of the amount of cash you will be getting at the end of your contract. My ex housemates do complain here and there all the time. but overall they seem ok with it. especially after being upgraded to wide body.

silver: lolz.. i remembered specifically reminding my steward friend not to come out with a second VCD as i was his guarantor. If he's fired for diciplinary reasons i would have to cough out 20k!!!! :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have an early proton persona campro non iafm..
can the ecu be remapped using galleto flasher or mpps chip tuning or kwp2000..
in other word can it be done at home...DIY...using obd2 cable..
or at least can any other tuning like pedal response or idling be done yourself..
if possible what are the tools needed?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience