Philips White Halogen H4 bulbs

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
hey if any1 intrested i have Hella 90/130 watt. Only RM32 each. it's just a normal H4 but super duper bright.... if u wanna it to be white then just add RM190 and u will have the conversion kit... this kit when u see from far it looks almost like HID and it shine to the road quite good as well.

anyway new stock of conversion kit coming in this week at the same price, previous one all sold out....

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by mxsteven@Feb 15 2005, 13:04
hey if any1 intrested i have Hella 90/130 watt. Only RM32 each. it's just a normal H4 but super duper bright.... if u wanna it to be white then just add RM190 and u will have the conversion kit... this kit when u see from far it looks almost like HID and it shine to the road quite good as well.

anyway new stock of conversion kit coming in this week at the same price, previous one all sold out....
i dunno whther my car did change any of the wiring or not?...i'm afraid that the relay cant support you Hella 90/130 H4 bulb..what if the relay burnt & wiring melt?...then i need to spend extra cash to re-qiring again...

how does the conversion kti works?...if use conversion kit, need to change wiring or not?...this conversion kit is white color beam is it?... :) :)

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by sapphire+Feb 15 2005, 14:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sapphire @ Feb 15 2005, 14:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mxsteven@Feb 15 2005, 13:04

i dunno whther my car did change any of the wiring or not?...i'm afraid that the relay cant support you Hella 90/130 H4 bulb..what if the relay burnt & wiring melt?...then i need to spend extra cash to re-qiring again...

how does the conversion kti works?...if use conversion kit, need to change wiring or not?...this conversion kit is white color beam is it?... :) :) [/b][/quote]
the conversion kits comes with wiring.... if the stock comes already then it should cost RM260 with intallation.

1 x 150w wiring relay kit (not those ciplang one)
2 x H4 covers kit
2 x 130/90 hella H4
2 x Wheels relay (not elchepo relay)
all include installation.

for those with double head lamp like perdana. wiring kit also available.

this conversion kit is a cover that covers the H4 lamp and makes it white. market is selling those quite blue ones. But mine is guarantee white. secondly market selling about RM199 without installation and using fake philips 90/100 watt bulb which a few bump and the lights gone.

whoever get from me will have 1 week warranty for hella H4 light bulb.
this is Original hella not fake ones..

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
me now using philips diamond vision 60/55,quite white with little bit yellow,but already match the white LED at my parking lamp,but still can c inside the lamp,not brigtht as HID ^^;a

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by AccordRacing@Feb 15 2005, 19:03
me now using philips diamond vision 60/55,quite white with little bit yellow,but already match the white LED at my parking lamp,but still can c inside the lamp,not brigtht as HID ^^;a
yeah philips diamond not bad.. quite white... but new road cant shine well..
dunno where can get the philips purple tint H4 bulb... that one quite like HID.

qencing

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
the philips bulbs got alot of type, i mean u have choices of many K.
eg. 4000-7000K
the higher the K the higher the price.
i bought mine at kool-aire sunway.
bought the 5000k for rm300.
the power is oni 60/55w. no need to upgrade wiring like most after market bulbs.
got warranty also

p/s: K is not the brightness but the colour of the light being produced.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by cybernation@Feb 14 2005, 23:51
Well...i bought my pair of bulb from one of our forummer last time..it's a korean made bulb...been using it fot at least 4 months edi...still in good condition and bright!... ;) :lol:

NOTE : My bulb is 60/55W!

What is the brand of light bulb that you are using? Looks bright and the road also can see.. not bad...not bad :rolleyes:

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by InitialD+Feb 15 2005, 22:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (InitialD @ Feb 15 2005, 22:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cybernation@Feb 14 2005, 23:51
Well...i bought my pair of bulb from one of our forummer last time..it's a korean made bulb...been using it fot at least 4 months edi...still in good condition and bright!... ;) :lol:

NOTE : My bulb is 60/55W!

What is the brand of light bulb that you are using? Looks bright and the road also can see.. not bad...not bad :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
hmmmm quite bright.... dun tell me thats the highlights hehehe :P

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by AccordRacing@Feb 15 2005, 19:03
where you bought you Philips Diamond Vision?...how much?... :ph34r:

sweetzmic

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
pj
Visit site
Originally posted by sapphire+Feb 14 2005, 19:21 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sapphire @ Feb 14 2005, 19:21 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sweetzmic@Feb 14 2005, 03:22
eh.. whats d diff between crystal vision and diamond vision?
good question?..from what i saw on Philips website, Crystal Vision is blueish & brighter...where else Diamond is White Yellow halogen....not really sure though...gotta ask some HID experts... <_< [/b][/quote]
shiet!! i damn blur.. forgot tat i asked tat question.. went n bought diamond vision d... ugh..... <_< hrmz.. crystal vision diamond vision... i aso blur d ler.. newayz... as for the moment im using it its ok lah.. not to say that great or anything.....

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by kevlar@Feb 17 2005, 16:41
Hehe...Crystal and Diamond Vision oso blur ah?
Very easy...just surf to www.kakimotor.com to have a look at the description and prices
yeah kakimotor website got provide pricing too or even can call them.

ps: kakimotor in chinese call what? keok cheh (bicycle) hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
well do you have 4350 k white bulb h4 for phillips ? pm me if you have any 55w or 90/100 watts ...also can thanks

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
I am using Korean made 4100K white bulb...both 55/60w and 90/100w...lasttime self order directly from Korea factory...gathering order among my friend and colleagues

Now still have few set left...spare :D..lastitme did sold few sets to some forummer here.....

Price is around RM100-150 after coverter from korean curreny :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forged Racing is a very new brand in Malaysia, where it sells mostly performance parts that deals with an engine cooling system. They have a wide range of ready made radiator kits for most cars out there. I've been given two bottles of each, Forged Racing Radiator Coolant Super Series (Blue) and X Super Series (Red) for reviewing purposes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience