Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

thats why..hope the meter reading is wrong..HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..(kasi sedap hati)..i think the car "pancit"..errmm..what should i do then?

hi...im back,just paint my car n here is some pic.just wanna share my happiness...hehe

Bump: hi...im back,just paint my car n here is some pic.just wanna share my happiness...hehe

the bigger the cc of your car the higher the fuel consumption if u have 2000cc engine you may ended with 20~25cent /km that normal

u are wrong bro....
how come my v6tt manual FC is better than my kancil 660
when goin for long journey? how u explain that?

Bump: u are wrong bro....
how come my v6tt manual FC is better than my kancil 660
when goin for long journey? how u explain that?

now fuel price is 1.80 per litre dy.......no need to argue la whether driving kancil or perdana on long journey......:)

Last edited:
just got RM0.13 per km yesterday.
Tapah to Putrajaya...
speed 115 for half journey then just around 100 till putrajaya..

Bump: just got RM0.13 per km yesterday.
Tapah to Putrajaya...
speed 115 for half journey then just around 100 till putrajaya..

To all the sifu of Vsixer,

I'll like to know how much do you guy paid for timing belt changes? I was quote rm700 to replace a new timing belt, is this worth it? some one is selling timing belt and water bump in lowyat forum at a reasonable price. Is it advisable if i purchase the timing belt and pump myself and let the workshop replace and install the new set for me?

My location is in Klang hope someone can recommend me a reliable workshop who understand and know how to deal with perdana v6.

Thanks

bro,since u in klang...i would like to recommend my reliable workshop...
Onn Yap WorkShop at Klang jaya...If u want the address ill give you...i got the workshop number,

Bump: bro,since u in klang...i would like to recommend my reliable workshop...
Onn Yap WorkShop at Klang jaya...If u want the address ill give you...i got the workshop number,

better to buy timing belt + oil seal + bearing & water pump & spark plugs,
then pasang all at once.

bro,

you know the boss personally well enough, else if i go there alone, they will just treat me like an ordinary customer, worst case carrot head. Perhaps if you tag along or so.

Thanks

Bump: bro,

you know the boss personally well enough, else if i go there alone, they will just treat me like an ordinary customer, worst case carrot head. Perhaps if you tag along or so.

Thanks

Bump: Hi

This is what i plan to do initially hope someone who can recommend me a reliable workshop so i can go check up and see, how much do they charge for workmanship.

This is what i plan to do initially hope someone who can recommend me a reliable workshop so i can go check up and see, how much do they charge for workmanship.

USED 17" TYRES FOR SELL

2 PCS MICHELIN PP2 = 215 / 45 / 17 = 50% THREAD
2 PCS FALKEN FK452 = 225 / 45 / 17 XL 70%

Price: RM520 NEGO FOR ALL 4 PCS

Location of seller: KOTA DAMANSARA , SUBANG AIRPORT

Contact method/details: CALL OR SMS ME AT 012 3091392

* nego till sell :driver:

better to buy timing belt + oil seal + bearing & water pump & spark plugs,
then pasang all at once.

Hi

Hi

i assume ur car is v6 auto..
and u want to do major service..
this is my recommendation..
buy-

timing belt (Guido full set timing belt, all the seals, tensioner - around RM350++ got 100K km warranty)
aircond belt
alternator belt
water pump (GMB - around RM110++)
spark plugs (Denso Iridium around RM35++ per pc)
fuel filter
oil filter
gearbox filter kit

engine oil
ATF fluid
coolant

flush engine
flush gearbox
flush radiator

i buy all the parts myself then service at my fren's workshop in Putrajaya..
they charged me around RM300++ for labour..
but that was nearly a year ago..

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom