perdana V6 ori steering 2004 for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

perdana V6 ori steering 2004 for sale.

wilson1979

perdana V6 original steering 2004year. 1 pcs only. condition(new) RM 400neg....
pls call: 012-6545898
suitable for perdana old model update to new model.

Last edited:
Hi bro,

Do pm me ur best & final price ............ if it's within by budget will get back to you

Cheers

market price over RM6++ . call ask for detail k.. i will for u special price (item new)

ok.. RM100 let go the V6 perdana steeling horn batten.

hello brader.. made an appoinment with u and suddenly u said u not free. Then, u sms me that the steering not in your hand, its with your friend.
You will call me once u get. I smsed u few times but u never reply.
After waiting for few days, i called u up this morning, u informed me that the steering sold.

What kind of seller u are??? :angry_smile: If u want to sell things here, be sincere la to the forumers and potential buyer. If u dont want to sell, just tell the truth laa. dont give excuses.. this laa that laa

So.. to all forumers, its up to u all whether to trust this seller or not. I'm just sharing my experience.

Happy trading :Not_Impressed:

sorry bro... can u leave yr phone number for me? bcoz the item i got again... i sell for serious buyer only, bcoz many customer play play juz see only then go.i will call u if the item at my hand ok? very very sorry.

hello..the steering still up 4 sale?...can fit into wira?

hondafreak said:
hello brader.. made an appoinment with u and suddenly u said u not free. Then, u sms me that the steering not in your hand, its with your friend.
You will call me once u get. I smsed u few times but u never reply.
After waiting for few days, i called u up this morning, u informed me that the steering sold.

What kind of seller u are??? :angry_smile: If u want to sell things here, be sincere la to the forumers and potential buyer. If u dont want to sell, just tell the truth laa. dont give excuses.. this laa that laa

So.. to all forumers, its up to u all whether to trust this seller or not. I'm just sharing my experience.

Happy trading :Not_Impressed:

me interested.. but the price is long away from my expectation and limited know-how seller attitude. BTW good luck for your sale and free bump too..:regular_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom