Perdana V6 Community Forum *

u ctc Andy @ Rev Performance 017 352 6055..@ sunway...he has stock...
u say i recommend.....RM350...try to ask for discount....

btw, lan_eterna just lost him mom last week (takziah to him..) so hope u guys understand his situation.
but i just called him and he's ok..

Last edited:
oh no..thats bad news...i just knew..cos i terminated my FB account thats y i got the late news maybe...thanks for the news NeurOne..

Thanks Danz. Will call him later.

Oic no wonder la dia tak angkat. Maybe he only answer those num he knew.

Thank you Sifu.

if I may, clarify with you. My transmission, can replace synchros only or need to replace whole tranny? Approx cost?

Superpro bushings.... PU or Teflon? wont rubber last longer? if 100 one set, maybe better to buy new arms... any performance arms you recommend?

I have found AG motorsports on this forum, seems he really knows his stuff I will def go to see him.

Will give him a while, to show respect in the loss of his mother. Lan if you read this, I am sure I speak for everyone who reads this forum in saying my prayers for you bro.

Thanks again for welcoming me to this forum.

u could just replace those gear syncros itself.....
approx costs not sure....

super pro is PU if not mistaken.....unless u want to get DIYed ball bearing bush on lower arms...but quite expensive...only done by members in tt-evo club.

huhu auto auto.
just been chased by a grey EK9 at MEX hiway..
we were playing nicely when it rained.
have to slow down.....

i dont remember where i saw it .. bt i sounds like this ..

Speed does not kills ... but accident does ..

hahaha

i heard its speed doesn't kill, but stopping abruptly will... hehe..
anyway, the EK9 and i was playing when it's dry, but when it started to rain, i slowed down..
the EK9 continued at a bit faster pace than i am..
at that time i was speeding a bit coz i was carrying a very important info and need to get to my destination quickly, then realized an EK9 was right behind my butt..
just giving my car a little bit of exercise.. hehe..

Anybody here tried Bendix metal king titanium for their rides before ? Brake pads are running out.. thinking what brands are good for some everyday driving with sometimes hard braking.

bendix metal king is good enuf...
i only know the price for the rear rm85 for both sides. front not sure.

Bendix Metal King Titanium front pads are around rm120 per set.
u can search in ZTH got some forumers selling Bendix..
u want good setup, get front nad rear Bendix but if no budget, get the front pads good brand, rears OEM also can..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom