Perdana V6 Community Forum *

YYC,
u are suppose to test drive the car before u place any bookings, if the dealer does not allow u to test drive the car until u fully made payment, then there is something fishy going on.
remember, do not sign anything till u completed the test drive. u could be buying a lemon.

anyways where is the car dealer located?
how much?
from a standstill, u floor the pedal to 100km/h. release the accelerator for 2 secs & floor it again, do it continuously. if the gearbox is in good condition, there should not be any jerking, judder or watsoever, everything should be smooth.

if the salesman say that all pv6 gearbox is like that, means he's bullshitting.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

mines : mana ada expert, just dowan forumers to get conned by those used car salesman.

YYC,
u are suppose to test drive the car before u place any bookings, if the dealer does not allow u to test drive the car until u fully made payment, then there is something fishy going on.
remember, do not sign anything till u completed the test drive. u could be buying a lemon.

anyways where is the car dealer located?
how much?
from a standstill, u floor the pedal to 100km/h. release the accelerator for 2 secs & floor it again, do it continuously. if the gearbox is in good condition, there should not be any jerking, judder or watsoever, everything should be smooth.

if the salesman say that all pv6 gearbox is like that, means he's bullshitting.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

mines : mana ada expert, just dowan forumers to get conned by those used car salesman.

Tested the car in the way you teached today in Cheras, it's smooth.
By the way, how much to add a ATF cooler?

Last edited:
hi there.. wanna ask u guyz. where to buy torco engine oil? how much for semi sync, full sync and gb oil cost? thank you!

Since u guys discussing the tranny, how much to change from AUTO to MANUAL? :driver:
between rm3.5k to 4k all in (siap pasang)

Tested the car in the way you teached today in Cheras, it's smooth.
By the way, how much to add a ATF cooler?
search mudah, can get halfcut condition evo or pajero oil cooler around rm100 and buy hoses.
or branded cooler such as Hayden around rm300-400

YYC : brand new hayden 280mm x 150mm x 19mm RM290 (big)
if pajero or merc ones bout rm150-170. depending on halfcut shops.
installation bout rm70
if there is no jerking, then its your luck.

ajenpower : eneos used to have. not sure bout now, otherwise, go to kakimotor in sunway.not sure bout the price.

Hi all turbo seniors,
Just wanna ask suggestion regarding fuel regulator for my v6tt.,
Is it SARD brand big fuel regulator are suit for my rs engine...?

1.is it all fuel regulator have same functions or depends on engine or horse power..?
2.how about SARD brand quality...?

TQ all otai...:hmmmm::adore:

I think use normal 1 is ok for minor mod or stock engine. Sard is quite ok but beware of immitation. You need to take note yr fuel pump also, no matter what brand u use aslong fuel pump weak then = 0

y eterna punya? u evo kan ? perdana punya boleh maaa
apa GB ? semi lsd ka or biasa ?

I think use normal 1 is ok for minor mod or stock engine. Sard is quite ok but beware of immitation. You need to take note yr fuel pump also, no matter what brand u use aslong fuel pump weak then = 0

yess...... sokong!! :idea:

ok tq very2 much bros :adore:........

Any suggestion about fuel pump bro...?
Need change for better branded one or the stock are good enough...?:stupid:

Walbro is trusted brand but also got immitation 1 and use Walbro will have buzzing noise. My personal advise don't use used fuel pump.

Top Bottom