Perdana V6 Community Forum *

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
guys i hav 1 sard trigger boost controller with boost meter...wanna sell it off...got from halfcut...however dont feel like adding in e-gadget, so interested pls pm. thanks thanks

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
ya.
that FC for NA is very good.
i used to get around 450km town or 680km hiway for full tank.
i can get 720km hiway if follow speed limit..

now RVR auto gets around 350-400km town.
hiway not calculate yet.

btw, i use ron95.
guys, in this matter my pv6tt only get about 400km city-highway. Is this standard FC? what is the rpm where u guys change ur gears?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
guys, in this matter my pv6tt only get about 400km city-highway. Is this standard FC? what is the rpm where u guys change ur gears?
to get better FC, upshift early.
but not too early until there is no power.
if can, do not get in the boost range, maintain in vacuum.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
the fuel smell only when i press hard on the accelerator. hard acceleration.
other than that, while cruising normally or normal accelearation, no smell..
err, has the problem above been rectified sir? havent heard from u since long jugek..

SatriAni

Known Member
May 10, 2004
Visit site
guys, if my rim taiwan 17 inch 7"width masuk tyre 225/45/17, will it sangkut onot? now using 215/45 with spacer..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
whats the offset? and spacer size?
if offset is 40 and spacer size less than 25mm/1 inch, then i think no problem..

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

err, has the problem above been rectified sir? havent heard from u since long jugek..
not yet. i got to cuti one day then only can check. now pegi keje then balik keje sudah malam... btw, is there any way hot air can come in to the cabin from the engine bay? i can feel hot air coming in around the leg area (under dashboard)

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
not yet. i got to cuti one day then only can check. now pegi keje then balik keje sudah malam... btw, is there any way hot air can come in to the cabin from the engine bay? i can feel hot air coming in around the leg area (under dashboard)
yes, if there is an opening in the fire wall sir, maybe via cracked grommet kot

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
yes, if there is an opening in the fire wall sir, maybe via cracked grommet kot
is there any way i can change the rubber grommet? do i need to take out or unplug all the wires that go thru the grommet? and i was also thinking of making some kind of cover on top of the grommet. like using big aircond hose, make it cone shaped and cover the grommet and wires.. hehe..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
anything dat can prevent water / air leak around the grommet is recommended sir, i usually use silicone paste jer, tahan sket but a biatch to remove ler nanti

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
I hv seen hot air coming from my hood but not like what u mentioned though.

selling,
1-Sard Trigger Boost controller,
2-Apexi vacuum meter,
3-momo race steering,
4-mitsubishi eterna strutbar,
5-eterna rear smoke lamp,
6-eterna rear reflector panel,
7-5zigen rims, taiwan boost meter,
8-EG6/9 vented hood,
9-EG6 rear led tail lamp,
10-EG6 spoon side mirror with power adjust,
11-Razo original pedal.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
anything dat can prevent water / air leak around the grommet is recommended sir, i usually use silicone paste jer, tahan sket but a biatch to remove ler nanti
someone already recommend me to seal it with silicone, but later u wanna put some wires thru, kan susah.. tengok la, later i buy those big water-proof aircond hose and try cover the grommet..
I hv seen hot air coming from my hood but not like what u mentioned though.
it's not like i can see it but i can feel it. it's more obvious when i switch off the aircond. i can feel the hot air coming in and blowing around my leg (and crotch) area.

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
or u can get a new grommet sir, tak mahal pun.. a biatch to take out and install ler tapi, hehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday night when i was sleeping,i got a phone call from a public booth.it was my friend who lives in starpark.
he was very scared on the phone and informed me that someone tryed to kill him. after i got his location,i was like van desal...right after his friend was shot buy the 2 angry motorist in fast and fierous .....
my sleep was all clear and about 230am i call a couple of my friends and in fifteen min thay were standby in front of my house i grabed about five parang and stuck it in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience