paddle shift

daus27

Apr 9, 2006
is there any shop here around klang valley that can made a custom made paddle shift??
to add up its for automatic engine with 4 gear transmission?

daus27

Apr 9, 2006
thx 4 the info.... but i wanna know where i can make one, or they don't have it here in Malaysia?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
to make your life easier, just get a car with paddle shift...
the new waja lancer have it.
wahhh new waja got it ah????
dammm then better buy already somewhere down the road evo x halfcut will be cmin to stores near us :biggrin:
then the transformation will be complete :top:

ijan_47

Feb 23, 2009
how they do...izzit need something like ecu or just mechanical thinggy??
Just wiring..since Savvy AMT gear shift using robotic arm(some sort of electronic). The pal just put 4 switches on his original stereng, shift up, down, neutral & reverse. its look not so cool but its function greatly just like paddle shift. for viewing, u can register to www.savoc.net in DIY part. really proud to be savvy owner!:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice and view with regards to the problem i'm facing with my fuel pump.

When the fuel tank is full as indicated by the fuel indicator, car no problem. Run smoothly.

But when the fuel indicator drop to the remaining 3 bar (full 8bar), it started to choke and even when you press accelerator, i just won't go. Can't even rev. And died off. Try to restart, it won't start.

After that happen, once pump petrol to fill it up to full, no problem. What may cause such occurence...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience