ots 9?????when???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
where's that eh? lol.. looks fun with all the trees and stuff.. lol! haha..

subang go kart.. near sheraton.. ;)

anyway, where's this UMNO YOuth mat rempit gathering? waaa.. really got one aa? damn! like that aa.. have to bring in some political influence into this drift scene. hehe

:D

Magic55,

nice pics... but u need to practice panning shots. Baru laa chun. Ha..ha.. :)
Jgn marah eh...

ari7474tme said:
Magic55,

nice pics... but u need to practice panning shots. Baru laa chun. Ha..ha.. :)
Jgn marah eh...

hehehe..tak marah coz im not the person who took the shots.. koboi angkasawan took the shots using video camera..hehehe...koboi jgn mara i tell ari this..hehehe

lil_joker said:
It is sure fun the place.....but mr.magic has forgot to tell you that less than half an hour the drift session started, MPSJ ppl came....then police riding bikes came and then the final one MPSJ and police ppl driving cars and Pajeros came.....

yup the MPSJ came n the drifters hav to stop driftiing..hmm.. but if im not mistaken that was during the 2nd session..hehehe

Last edited:
Thanks for the Pics Magic55!!!

Definately a historical moment in the Malaysian drifting scene!!If stuff like that matters to you that is....LOLOLOLOLOL

I remember thinking that we were only able to drift a handful of corners of the track only until Ah Fai proved me wrong by drifting the whole freaking track!!!!

Yes, the cops came down on us during the second session and so did the City Hall!!!

suchap69 said:
i have a reliable info that the sunway extreme park site will be develop for apartments and commercial buildings real soon, they have started going for bridging financing, and as we can see, the earthwork has started.

maybe it'll will not be long before we see last OTS in sunway, it is a perfect place for OTS, good access, lots of parking space and nice track to drift on though

so where will we have OTS next time? hate if it all have to end prematurely

but i'm sure skagee and cheaka have already found a new place before it ends in Sunway

Yes, we have already found a new venue which will be announced during OTS9..:)

most probably so dude.. but.. dun worry be happy.. ;) skagee had it all covered up! lol.. i think last resort, sepang.. ;) ahahhaa..

wooow cool ...new home for drifter ....can't wait to know the location !!!

.S K A G E E. said:
The location of the next Drift track will be announced this Friday during OTS9

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom