Optimum Coating : Audi A6 Hybrid

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We arrived again to a brand new Audi A6 Hybrid. Being driven for abit, the owner did not even wash the car and we were already called to come do up the car. For a un-washed car it looks quite sleek and clean from a distance. We have always received questions like "which car brand produces the best quality paint besides supercars?" We have to say Audi has one of the top quality ones. This A6 had not been washed for a few weeks but still.....

It had some road grime, dust and sand on it but nothing serious

This looked like a bird dropping but it is actually a bug splatter from the long distance trunk road traveling.

We inspected the paint and found 0 defects. This is a close up shot.

From a further distance we can see that there is no defects or holograms.

Zoom in again again.

We didn't hesitate to show you the sun shot just to prove the condition of the paint.

It just needed a good clean and a light polish.

As usual the results...We apologize for there was no correction required for this car hence no correction photos.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice job there.. I was waiting for a new post for some times already in this section.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
haha there is always new post what,...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers and sifus...

The past 2 days has seen a serious hurricane grade storm in KK, Sabah. Many places flooded and many cars fxxked. Many workshop flourished ^^.

Today, I stopped a a place where the flood is 1 - 1.5 ft high. I decided to go anyways because there is a cars behind me. Inconvenient to turn around. SO I put first gear and stomped! I cross fast, but the flood water came in my firewall. Drivers side a few splashes but passenger side is serious sh*t! Imagine a cup of water...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience