"OLD" TOLL PLAZAS...Should continue or discontinued???

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Some of the toll plazas are indeed very old.

Some are so worn out, corrodedly rusty I-BEAM still standing...

Wonder it can support the toll plaza structure....:

We have been paying at these toll plazas since we were kids, teenager..

Can any kind forumers identify these toll plazas and give opinion on whether these toll plazas should continue collecting toll for another 5, 10 or 20 more years ?

Or should these toll plazas be demolished?

All opinion pls give reasons why for your supporting or against the continuation of these toll plazas to collect toll ?:confused::confused::confused::confused::::adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Are you kidding?

Who consciously "supports" tolls that have been around more than 15 years?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
The oldest ones are now gone, Jln Kuching toll, Tmn Midah toll was about 10 years and that one's gone too. The next one that should have been gone years ago is the Federal highway to Klang toll ! Why is that one still around?

On the hind sight, shouldnt roadtax be reduced to a token as we have more tolled roads anyway?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I do agree to get rid of that stupid toll which it is located before Shah Alam by using federal highway.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I do agree to get rid of that stupid toll which it is located before Shah Alam by using federal highway.
Come to think of it, It called Federal highway.........but its tolled?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Come to think of it, It called Federal highway.........but its tolled?
I really have no idea either...maybe after the Toll is no longer called federal highway :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Now I guess I'm not worried about roadblocks but more worried about AES cameras :smile:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
batu 3 shah alam toll.....very famous for JPJ roadblocks.
Pay cash lane, sure kena. Smart Tag far right, they don't stop.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Now I guess I'm not worried about roadblocks but more worried about AES cameras :smile:
Yup, that is our next worry.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Both the Batu 3 one and the Klang one should go. Been there for years, and the worst thing is you have to queue to pay toll and after that kena in long jam, so pay toll for what? We pay toll for convenient and fast travel, not pay toll and get stuck in the jam.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Another one will be the Sprint highway if im not wrong with the highway names...during Weekdays
after work especially, even before the toll adi jam. The toll that leads to Federal Highway to Mid Valley.
Coming from Mont Kiara...is call Sprint Highway i think :rofl:

Friday is real nightmare...always skip that road...

That one RM1.50 toll, bugger, jam like mad. should just remove it as well...but that road the turnings
kinda dangerous, got to be careful with those roads..heard some ppl skidded before even at 60km/h.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Another one will be the Sprint highway if im not wrong with the highway names...during Weekdays
after work especially, even before the toll adi jam. The toll that leads to Federal Highway to Mid Valley.
Coming from Mont Kiara...is call Sprint Highway i think :rofl:

Friday is real nightmare...always skip that road...

That one RM1.50 toll, bugger, jam like mad. should just remove it as well...but that road the turnings
kinda dangerous, got to be careful with those roads..heard some ppl skidded before even at 60km/h.
No need Fridays, if rain also finish. That day had appointment in Mount Kiara, finish at 9pm, thought should be okay. Anyway, I stay in PJ, so after the toll I will turn right, instead of left to KL. That night the jam started even way before the toll, imagine how long it took me to exit to the federal Highway....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No need Fridays, if rain also finish. That day had appointment in Mount Kiara, finish at 9pm, thought should be okay. Anyway, I stay in PJ, so after the toll I will turn right, instead of left to KL. That night the jam started even way before the toll, imagine how long it took me to exit to the federal Highway....:banghead:
Doing sales ar bro? :biggrin:

I feel you, I got stuck there for 45 mins before...PJ one usually still moving slowly,
heading towards KL is madness...cuz it leads to 4 places...

-Mid Valley
-Seremban Highway
- Old Klang Road
- KL City.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience