Ogura & Os Giken Super Single Clutch

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Wanted Ek9

Known Member
Does these 2 clutch makes the 'bell'(ching ching) sound?Which one is better in terms of performance?Heard that Os Giken is far more expensive than Ogura.. Thanks..

yes. both will producing bell sound..
for perfomance i prefer os.. n yes the price a lil bit expensive compared to ogura...

hi guys... wat about product availability? which manufacturer that you can easily get the bearings? this is in case the bearings 'makan' or 'tangkap'...

ogura got factory in Malaysia rite?
more easier to get spare part i think..

I respect you guys that actually use this in KL, esp. during rush hour traffic.. :P

I mean the weight of the clutch..not the pedal.Some says it's heavy.What clutch is suitable for drag race?Are those who participate in sdb use carbon clutch?

ogura is more than enuf i think... if u asking about the clutch weight. its about 8.3-9.5kg all in (flywheel, clutch plate, pressure plate, sprung hub)

OS SB250 weight 8.3kg. Pedal weight not that heavy compared to exedy 3 puck...

u mean pedal feel? all racing clutch will make ur leg muscle stronger :biggrin:

for me... i use os giken and my frenz also using os giken

but the pedal feel for os giken is just as same as 'wira' standard clutch foot pressure, and a little bit harder that kancil clutch

not more not less...

but ogura a little bit harder (also have frenz using ogura) but the sound is different and it sounds like stainless stell bell,

the os sounds like aluminium bell

exedy high performance clutch... for me is more harder to press the pedal and hard till the end of pedal press

but mine , the clutch plate already 'makan besi' and the bearing already not in good condition. is there anybody who have used os/ogura bearing?

Last edited:
as long as it usefull to 02100 members... its ok right?

hehehe...sorry for digging up old carcass

no. suzuki civic EF9. hahaha. of coz la honda. cable-driven Y1 4.2FD gearbox. :slug:

no. suzuki civic EF9. hahaha. of coz la honda. cable-driven Y1 4.2FD gearbox. :slug:

hehehehe...

really no os/ogura for ef?

can modify to fit those clutch or not?

change to 4.4~4.7 la bro....

but i dunno much about that...hehe

havta change to eg/ek gearbox... but i will stick with 4.2. exedy pun exedy lahhhh. janji longer ratios hahaha.

havta change to eg/ek gearbox... but i will stick with 4.2. exedy pun exedy lahhhh. janji longer ratios hahaha.

yup..that's what i heard

but longer ratio is quite good for long distance and save up your fuel compared to 4.7 right?

Top Bottom