Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

NOS KIT (*Action*) For Sale- Super Show off ! CAR SHOW must have stuff.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

NOS KIT (*Action*) For Sale- Super Show off ! CAR SHOW must have stuff.

gvntan

Known Member
Hi, I've brought back from USA this ZEX Purge Kit with special effects light.

Remember 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS. When Brian O'Connor aka Paul Walker came in with the SKYLINE R34. He spray that thing on the side of the FENDER. This is called the NOS ACTION SPRAY KIT ! .. from ZEX.. Comes with lights too.. BLUE COLOR

This cost me RM1,700 including carrying this NOS KIT and go thru 2 special custom. To inspect to make sure I am not a terrorist carrying a detonate bomb. The funny thing is I was trying to show them by turning on the GAS to show it's empty. The guards were !! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE YOUNG MAN!!! with a serious face and I tell him.. It's nitrious oxide to race car. He say he has no authority to open the package. It took me so much to bring it back. I never got install in my car because I was married and it don't sound right to look flashy when u are married...

So this is lying around and I'm finally decided to part with it. NEW UNUSED. Retails at RM1700.

Selling at RM1000. My loss your gain. Those who go for CAR SHOWS. This is a must.

Here are a few videos to watch .

YouTube- Zex Purge Kit

YouTube- Zex Purge Kit

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

Last edited:
Just wonder can it be refill once the gas finished?

Of course can refill the gas .. Just like our cooking gas tank. Can refill mah..

This is ZEX original.. So far someone book already lah but anything can happen .. No deposit yet ..

Located in OUG , KL

Bro,your contact pls

---------- Post added 08-30-2011 at 12:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 08-29-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

My contact,016 6655856,if item still available ,pls call me,serious buyer here cash n carry

Hei...Mr.tan... I have just installed the kit. Its awesome but...i havent took the video yet..Dont worry i will upload it here... Lolz...

Yo Buddy Yash!!.. take a video and upload to youtube and post it up here..

ON A TRANSFORMERS BLUE COLOR VIOS!! I can't wait to see..

"ITEM SOLD" already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom