• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R (1997)

Loki

Known Member
SOLD!

My R33 GT-R is up for sale again after I had demodded it and sold off the many aftermarket parts that were on the car.

The GT-R was dyno'ed at 500.84whp / 56.24 torque Kg-M prior before the demod exercise. If you want to read up on the build, head on over to my blog diary at What A Drive™.

IMG00587-20101113-1719.jpg

As I was saying, the car is back to it's original factory stock configuration i.e. stock BCNR33 interior, factory Nissan R33 GT-R rims (Volk Racing RE30s are an optional purchase) and it comes with refreshed parts such as a late model BCNR33 gearbox and a rear diff plus consumables like Nismo engine / gearbox mounts, Motul 300V Chrono engine oil, Motul Gear 300 gearbox / diff oil etc.

The only remaining aftermarket parts are Nismo clutch braided hose, Nismo solid short shifter, Trust Y-Pipe (downpipe), Tomei fuel pump, Blitz Nur Spec exhaust system, HKS Hipermax suspension, Exedy Racing Dual clutch and R34 GT-R steering wheel.

Runs like the day it came out the factory in Japan. Buy and drive as I wanted a near factory car that would be in the best possible running condition (after the demod exercise).

Looking to sell the GT-R for RM77,500.

Note that since this car was manufactured in 1997, bank loan is not an option. The buyer will have to purchase the car in cash.

Anyone interested can contact me via PM or at 013-7488999. For those who have contacted me in the past about the car, I've lost your contact numbers so do please get in touch with me again. Cheers.

IMG-20110307-00043.jpg

int2rr0.jpg

P1050313.jpg

Attachments

• RE30.jpg
    RE30.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 9,336
Last edited:
good luck on your sale bro. this is very nice. giving the opportunity for the new owner to experience modding RB26

I love this R33, it's in really great condition and even greater if with previous mods!

Although this pretty redundant given that this thread is still at the top, but....BUMP! for cool as f car! Good luck on sale dude!

Wowwww 500hp...take time to get buyer coz prefer cash...nice car n monster bro...gudluck

Very nice bro! Where can I view the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom