Nissan Cefiro A33 Engine Mount

lks3011

Jun 2, 2006
Puchong
Dear all Cefiro member,

Hi! currently i using A33 2002 running about 120k km, found that front engine mounting broken, need all Cefiro Sifu give some detail to confirm.

1. I need to change all 4 mounting instead of 1 broken mounting?
2. How much for all the engine mount?
Walau!!! :banghead::banghead:checked with TC...Front Mount about RM750...one side mount
RM388.
3. Where can get the cheaper wan?
4. Front and rear mount had sensor included? for what purpose?

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
bro, if u wan cheaper engine mounting, try Vanli Autoparts in Jln Ipoh. they r the main stokist for nissan spare parts. basically, just change the broken one will do and get the original. the sensors r for airbags if not mistaken

lks3011

Jun 2, 2006
Puchong
bro, if u wan cheaper engine mounting, try Vanli Autoparts in Jln Ipoh. they r the main stokist for nissan spare parts. basically, just change the broken one will do and get the original. the sensors r for airbags if not mistaken
Thank Bro,
Will call up Vanli Autoparts tomorrow....just checked with Puchong Parts Shop, Front & Rear Mount arround RM580 per pc....side mount arround RM188 per pc. The Tauke shop also told me that Fount & Rear Mount come with sensor that why so expensive.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
A33 front and back mount come with switch, that is why is more expensive.

lks3011

Jun 2, 2006
Puchong
Check with Vanli Auto the front and rear RM545 each....found it from chop shop RM250 only, the quality still good, it come with vibration sensor.

Last edited:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
mount don't use chop shop one la, new one can last minimal 3 years. rubber parts is better buy new. That is not the vibration sensor, it used to control the mount to be soft / hard.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
ya agree, all rubber thing better use original japan stock will give u less problem & lasting too.
last time use chaplang brand for my absober mounting 4 month niah already crack.

lks3011

Jun 2, 2006
Puchong
mount don't use chop shop one la, new one can last minimal 3 years. rubber parts is better buy new. That is not the vibration sensor, it used to control the mount to be soft / hard.
Dear Bro,
Ya..agreed with u, but my foremen told me that if want to change new one better u change all 4 new mounting....total cost RM1500 not include labor yet....so change chop shop one c first lo. (front mounting still easy monitor.)

Thank for your info....just want to know how it control soft and hard? myself open out the sensor cover only c one shot pin just can shake up and down only....

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
mount is not easy to monitor, if the switch fail you get vibration that you may not know and cause others parts to fail.

You don't need to get the switch mount, if not mistaken you can use the original A32 mount too.

My A32 is using Switch mount, and i am thinking is the same as A33, will need to replace it soon cause i can feel the steering give some minor vibration.

lks3011

Jun 2, 2006
Puchong
mount is not easy to monitor, if the switch fail you get vibration that you may not know and cause others parts to fail.

You don't need to get the switch mount, if not mistaken you can use the original A32 mount too.

My A32 is using Switch mount, and i am thinking is the same as A33, will need to replace it soon cause i can feel the steering give some minor vibration.
Thanks bro,
If you buy the mount without switch one..just let me know cos i may want to change it also.
(mount with switch too expensive)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all! How are you?

I believe all the forumners here dreams or owns their own sport car. Its inevitable for us not dream to get own one. Same goes to me. I ever dream it since child where during my childhood, I used to live in the era of Evo 4-6, Mazda RX7, Skyline R32, R32, Silvia S14, Fairlady 300ZX, Mitsubishi FTO and GZTO and etc where I saw all these kind of sport cars in movies, car magazines and for sure on the road.

So, I make promise to myself that I gonna get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience