Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I'll go ... can ah? Or I have to do the kilt thingy like K3nny?

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
not kilt thingy lar.. Kenny gave up that concept awhile ago. Sounds dangerous man.. Walking the streets of KL in a skirt..

Heh

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
eh, not fair! :p thought u promised that.. er... quite a long time ago.. grrrrrrrr... and also u promised me a ride in your veilside GTRrrrrr..... hehe

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
nicole_nic said:
but al last, he did gimme the free ride.. haha..
yeah... we can clearly see your happy expression after the ride... hehehe... must be your lucky day lah today...

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
well, to tell u the truth i was not VERY impressed with the ride.. i was just saying that coz he was there! so, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... don't tell anyone..

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Well, the fact of the matter is, Kenny's car is way more powerful than mine, and I respect that bro. You impressed my girl big time, in such a short drive as well. Believe me, its not easy to impress nick, Ive tried hard.. Haha.. Its true. Hat's off bro. And if u really are selling, I wish I had more money to buy it! :) Or maybe it was just your driving bro, I mean, u've had a R33 down in OZ before right? I've gotta get some tips from you bro, maybe at the track someday?.. respect bro.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Its not 'just cars', we belong to a forum, coz we are crazy about cars, you should not say, just cars, cars mean a lot to us.. and of course its not just cars, its driving skills as well, mine are pretty crap. But dont worry, I will try to improve on my driving & get over my 'post-accident' fear. Then maybe I will be able to impress you, or maybe other spectators when I crash at Sepang! Haha... Newsflash: Russell crashes GTR, total loss, and still paying the bank for it for 9 years!! Haha...

Last edited:

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Wah... If your skills are pretty crap... Mine done for edi... I don't drive a GTR yet wei! Haha!

Well... Me and Kyo are also quite lucky to catch rides from k3nny. Too bad he had to leave early... others were already starting a line. Haha!!

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
russwestwood said:
Well, the fact of the matter is, Kenny's car is way more powerful than mine, and I respect that bro. You impressed my girl big time, in such a short drive as well. Believe me, its not easy to impress nick, Ive tried hard.. Haha.. Its true. Hat's off bro. And if u really are selling, I wish I had more money to buy it! :) Or maybe it was just your driving bro, I mean, u've had a R33 down in OZ before right? I've gotta get some tips from you bro, maybe at the track someday?.. respect bro.

russwestwood: Bro, i think that theres nothing on earth short of a jet that can impress your chiq. :)

She should have signed up for that Malaysian Astronaut thingy. That might give her the G's that she needs. :)

I wouldnt say faster but rather more the impression of speed as gassing a GTR down a short road in the rain kinda makes all things seem fast. :)

Eh dont say like that lar. Get tips from me pulak. We learn from each other. ;)

And believe me when i say, i have plenty to learn! :) Looking forward to your return dude and checking out your ride!

PS: CHOI dude. Proper + cautious driving will ensure that nv happens.

junsupra: I planned to have enough fuel to drop off the car at my mech's place after BK but it seems that i didnt so i had to gas up at Projet before leaving. I wonder where all that gas went. :P Hehe..

russwestwood: I can sense a humble hero somewhere down there! Superman never told Lois Lane he was Superman.. :D

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
russ - I haven't been in a go-kart before... HAHAHA! Let alone spin out in one

k3nny - Hmmm??? I wonder?? Haha ;p Heard WL's place is real nice

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
k3nny said:
russwestwood: Bro, i think that theres nothing on earth short of a jet that can impress your chiq. :)

She should have signed up for that Malaysian Astronaut thingy. That might give her the G's that she needs. :)

I wouldnt say faster but rather more the impression of speed as gassing a GTR down a short road in the rain kinda makes all things seem fast. :)

Eh dont say like that lar. Get tips from me pulak. We learn from each other. ;)

And believe me when i say, i have plenty to learn! :) Looking forward to your return dude and checking out your ride!

PS: CHOI dude. Proper + cautious driving will ensure that nv happens.

junsupra: I planned to have enough fuel to drop off the car at my mech's place after BK but it seems that i didnt so i had to gas up at Projet before leaving. I wonder where all that gas went. :P Hehe..

russwestwood: I can sense a humble hero somewhere down there! Superman never told Lois Lane he was Superman.. :D
must me be liow lor .. hahah bringing me a ride :P

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
*special request from nicole

Please make her thread hot.. kekeke

looks like the 2 GTR monster Kenny and Russ going to have a major project..

Kenny
u know any place selling TO4E turbine? best is cheaper..let me know if u come across any... Thanks and we will have another rematch with the pink R34 in next SIC track day.. =)

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
hey... we were having fun spamming ms.c's thread... hehehe... when we spam there ppl call us buayas... takut if spamming here... nicole call us terrorist pulak... hahaha...

sorry lah... not dat many *general* interesting thread to lepak lor... if we guys open new thread... sure tak laku like the girls thread... :)

*sorry... off topic a bit... since nic forced us to come here one... haha...*