• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
Here's mine:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RqgLCyDVKJI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RqgLCyDVKJI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
slick,

nice driving.. really like to see ur 2.44! :driver: Fast!
2.44 not on video la, i only had enough memory on camera for 2 runs.
But I have the 2.44 lap + sector timing on my RaceChrono data log.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

bro....where is the tail cam?

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

YouTube - SIC 29th August Part 3

the final episode....
Bro you are the fast one, overtook me some more.
I believe you have done 2.43, just that you never timed yourself.

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
The 8th GEN CIVIC CLUB :: Log in

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Date: 23rd NOVEMBER 2009
Time:9am - 12pm
Venue: Sepang International Circuit
Participants: MAX 40 only
early bird Fees: RM330 (b4 23rd SEPTEMBER 2009)
normal rate Fees :RM400
Registration: Contact chris2000(012-3772323) or JDMS(012-9339966)

Generally most of the track time is free running just like any other open trackday. The premium track fees that you paid is towards acquiring the exclusivity of only a MAX of 40 cars on track. This greatly reduces the probability of accidents on track and track downtime(red flag situations on open trackday can be as long as 75 minutes).

Due to overwhelming response from both newbies and the experienced for added knowledge and fun, the NOOB and DOGFIGHT HEROES session is introduced. The participant can choose to participate in either ONE BUT only ONE of the programs whichever he feels comfortable in. This is to ensure that all participants are given equal track time and enjoy as much of either programs without disturbance. As a general rule of thumb, the categories fall on the either side of 3 minutes.

The NOOB session is design to fulfill the needs of learner participants. For this session, there will be a couple of official pace cars to guide participants around the track for viewing, familiarization and learning the lines. Participants are encouraged to pick up the otais(who are participating in the race simulation) for tutorial. As most of the time participants will be going really slow in the corners finding markers, overtaking at corners are strictly PROHIBITED for safety reasons. Offenders will be FINED and EXCLUDED for the remaining event programs.

The DOGFIGHT HEROES session is for the more Experienced trackers to get a taste of close proximity duel for track position. Participants get to gauge his driving ability and car performance against others and learn from the experience. It is FOREWARNED that the risk of unwanted incidents DO happen and in any situation to be settled in a gentlemanly manner. VIOLENCE is not tolerated and offenders will be BANNED from future events.

I hope the above will help you guys in deciding which session suits you better. The tentative event program will be put up shortly.

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
prasath you lagi fast! hehehe..

FYI, this 13th and 20th Sept. both Sunday also got open track days.. but i can't join liao cos brake pad finish and clutch also on the way liao :smokin:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Wah... 1st raya also got trackday?! SIC should serve some ketupat rendang on that day... it'd be cool what while lepaking in the pits...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We all know what the new Lancia Stratos has to live up to and we’ve all seen the shots but deep down inside you just had to see it whipped around a track before you can actually sleep well at night and now there’s a short video roll of the car going around a track.

The video itself is narrated by Michael Stoschek, albeit in German, the German automotive parts supply magnate responsible for the rebirth of the Stratos. You’ll also get a glimpse of the Ferrari V8 from the F430 that powers the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience