New User Installation Question

Mar 7, 2006
I just bought the radiostar two way LCD vehicle security system new in the box but it did not contain any instructions on how to finish the install. I took it to a professional and he said I needed to know what I needed to press when everything was installed to make the LCD remotes work properly. eg. push the brake then gas twice then turn the car on twice or something like that...

Does anyone know a link I can get the instructions or would anyone be willing to share the information ?

I would appreciate a quick reply because my car is in the shop!!

Thanks a bunch =]

chiatk

Dec 5, 2005
seems like u have a few threads that asking for the same thing. to get the manual, suggest you go back to where u get the alarm set, they should provide you a copy at the first place.

SGHattan

Mar 7, 2006
Response: to going back to the store

Unfortunately I bought the item in new condition out of a second hand company so they did not have the manual availible with the sale

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

since almost everyone here on zth play fast2 cars, dunno if got anyone who can help me out... :frown:

anyway,i hv a fren who is plannin 2 do an engine conversion on his 1976 2 drs Honda Civic (1st Gen). his current engine (1.2cc) is consuming a lot of engine oil n his average fuel consumption is 20cents/km!! :eek:

can anyone let me know what choice of engine he has?
anything below 1.5cc shld b no problem with jpj rite?
any chop shops tht u guys know of that stocks old car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience