New mitsubishi 3s service centre at kepong

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ACTOMS

Dear MLOC members,
GOOD NEWS.....The new Mitsubishi 3S centre belong to Target Orion Star Sdn.Bhd. located at Kepong, Kuala Lumpur had started operation. Address & contact No. as below :

Target Orion Star Sdn. Bhd.
No. 57, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1,
Laman Rimbunan,Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-62592869
Fax : 03-62588869
Contact Person : Mr. Cheam ( 012-3776669 ) - Workshop Manager

Any opening promotion ? any Makan Makan percuma ? any Model there ??

this service center can fix accident car?can handle insurance claim?

later i'll arrange with the S......if they wanna accept vouchers...visit 5 times free 1 times....but not car wash....its ........secret la...

coming back to the title.....do they service evo? laman rimbunan is walking distance from my place.....

M I dah lama tak service his car and himself ahaha..
So he hoping for Package deals ahaha

I'm not rich as U laaa bro...!!! That's why I'm lookin' for a really GOOD deal lorrr....:biggrin::biggrin:
U should have joined last nite TT laaa bro....Damn informative & funny.... Long live the TTS Group Founder...!!! Mr. EvoZ & Mr. khsim...!!!!:adore::adore:

for u to find out.....sure satisfaction guarantee...later got catalogue to choose the service u need......vacuum or wash car, clean spark plug, polish headlamp or clean undercarriage....
anything also can ........kh sim will explain soon....

sorry ya...off topic liao.....
lets check the mitsu w/shop do servicing for evo....

for u to find out.....sure satisfaction guarantee...later got catalogue to choose the service u need......vacuum or wash car, clean spark plug, polish headlamp or clean undercarriage....
anything also can ........kh sim will explain soon....

sorry ya...off topic liao.....
lets check the mitsu w/shop do servicing for evo....

Fuhyooo.....GOOD service package worrr...Got undercarriage cleanin' summore...I wanna booked for the servicin' session laaa like this....:biggrin::biggrin:

ding dong... any feedback from the owner is the shop got service evo? :wavey:

dun la open thread then after that hilang :confused::confused::confused:

Dear Bro,
For your info, our service centre service all the models sold by Mitsubishi Malaysia, including Evos.
Thanks.:proud:

Dear Bro,
For your info, our service centre service all the models sold by Mitsubishi Malaysia, including Evos.
Thanks.:proud:

Thanks for your reply. Can you share more information about the service for evos (eg. what are the services rendered) and also what is the cost?

Thanks for your reply. Can you share more information about the service for evos (eg. what are the services rendered) and also what is the cost?

Servicing as per standard Mitsubishi Evolution stock vehicles .... for your Mizu, beyond their service!!! :adore::thefinger::rofl:

Top Bottom