NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
hello taiko sekalian of Hyundai Coupe Club..i'm alvin, about me i'm not driving a Hyundai Coupe but selling Motul engine oil..can i be technical partner of lubricant's in this club? hehehe....just hope can get more feedback of the oils from you guys... thanks...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Alvin,
I think I talked to you over the phone la.. Are you representing Trans Techno?

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
TCSIM:
ohh. is you brother? hehe...nice to meet u here..trans techno is lab test and High N lubricant is the Motul oil......so how was the 300v?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Alvin,
Haven't changed yet. About to change only. Let you know when change.. By the way, your colleague never give me discount leh.. She charged me at publicised end-user price.. I bought 8L leh.. Must give discount to HCC members then we can buy more from you mah

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
TCSIM:
ohh.. that office lady name KIKO never give you discount is it.. hehehe...actually we never give any discount if you purchase in our office, bcos we need to take care of our dealer in outside...erm.. by the way u can pm me for your club usage..normally where do you all service? is it i talk in the right thread? or i should go to "maintance" in ur forum?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
and new guys, please PM me your contact and email to ease for communication.

Thanks.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Alvin,
You can start a new thread. We don't mind. Next time dowan to go your office liao.. Hahaha..

BS,
Kiko's voice is sweet.. And her real person is VERY VERY CUTE!!!!
Go buy from Kiko la.. but no discount wei...

Daniel,
Skyrap is salesman for Motul Oil la.. Oh.. good also if you welcome him.. hahahaha

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
Hi, skyrap!
Welcome to the club!
Driving the latest Hyundai Coupe?
thanks...hehe.. nop.. i driving a small wira only heheh..

Kiko's voice is sweet over the phone. :biggrin:
hehe...you meet her real person? TCSIM didn't take Kiki's photo ar? wakakak!!

Alvin,
You can start a new thread. We don't mind. Next time dowan to go your office liao.. Hahaha.
ohh...but hopefully you all can support us and help us gain more feedback from you all...why don't want go our office? you don't scare kiko's no longer work there ar? hahahha

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Alvin,
I cannot simply ask Kiko for photo session mah.. Your boss is there leh.. If Kiko left the job then I am not gonna buy from you anymore.. Wahahahahha... Discuss about motul oil and Kiko in the new thread.. Wahahahaha...

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Sim,once u get kiko, den u can get many discount or mayb be free oil loh. haha
so u have 2 put some investment 1st, keep goin the shop n buy from her. den later or soon u can get her lo~wahaha

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Eric,
Wei.. Discuss in new thread leh.. Don't let the new members think I tackling Kiko.. I met her once only hor.. Let me know when your car is ready..

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
Alvin,
I cannot simply ask Kiko for photo session mah.. Your boss is there leh.. If Kiko left the job then I am not gonna buy from you anymore.. Wahahahahha... Discuss about motul oil and Kiko in the new thread.. Wahahahaha...
you said for ur club usage purpose ma..so next time the member know who to find..hahahha..

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
RePoRtinG In

hi all,

After long search and much research :retarded:, i've finally found my dream car :shocked:.Its a RD1 tib.Just have to wait for JPJ name transfer then the baby's mine :angel_smile:.Finally hope to meet the HCC club members and thanx to CWS,BS and Ken for troubling them with my noob questions..haha

Cheers

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Welcome SpitFire16! Get your tibby and join us for Genting TT end of this month..

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim,Daniel..

Thanx for the warm welcome guys.If no problem comes up, then i might be getting my tibs by this wednesday..so Genting trip is a sure thing for me..:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends car is having some problem...
It is a Satria 1.5 Auto converted to manual...

The problem is rarely simple but then this foremans are doing nonsense...

The car is jerking when its on top speed...1,2,3,4,5..whenever it likes....
It feels like there is something blocking the car from moving when ur driving it...

Have checked with foremans, and also changed the IC Box of the Fuel Injection but its still the same...and now after consulting another foreman, he says the fuel pump is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience