Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

need guidance regarding trading in

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zujio

Guys, enlight me on this please

i have a december 2006 Toyota Vios which is still under loan.loan 9 years.

In mid of 2008, i had a bad accident, turtle turned. damage is really really bad. as the car structure infront gone bengkok already. but then,the car wasnt been took as total loss. It been sent to a panel workshop of my issurance company for repair. The guys at the workshop told me they just tarik back the car structure,no cut and paste for the car. there are few things that i wanted to know:

1) If i want to get a new car, trading in my vios, can it be done ? will the salesman accept my car ? planning to take suzuki swift
2) will the value of the car been pushed down dramatically? ( i need a better price for it as a settlement for loan )
3) will my car pass jpj/puspakom examination ?
4) if take for inspection, puspakom/jpj will cop/write something on my geran kereta?

so far there is no problem with my car,FC still very efficient. No sound except timing belt or AC belt sound. ( during cold start ).
still can cruise around 140-150 without feeling the car unstable. ( highway ofcourse)
interior is like new car.

How the accident happened :

was driving around 80+ after rain. the road is wet. It is a road i drive thru everynight, to fetch my mum. Going into that corner around 80, and the rear of my car sliding out. Press a lil break and press accelerator again, but can't regain control and then charging straight onto a divider ( height of it was around 1/2 of my car tyre height ) and flipped. Managed to get out from it, unhurt.

contact me bro, i can see yr car and value it, if the car is not joint or cut.....and the damage is nicely done up, will quote u a fair price....
012-2977012

i am in ipoh bro. how only consider cut and joint? if got letter from jpj to approve repair consider cut and joint or not ?

A Post Every 5 Mins

:mad: To the person who drive a red ISWARA , WLM2913
Better be careful next time when driving, if i see u again :mad:

Just Now I Was Driving Back Home, So I Am Heading To One Roundabout
My Way Is Going 9 óclock, tats mean left, so i signal light left to go left but im still 20 meter to the roundabout tats mean still in straight road

I let a few car pass and i saw a gap between this idiot iswara and the front car as this iswara is driving slowly

so i turn, halfway turning, my car head...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom