N13 owners

waethen13

Known Member
Jan 22, 2006
yuppp.. im here..
nehwasa, can u help me to find the front bumper 1.6 JDM lip+spotlite?? or just the lip jer.. hhehehe..

waethen13

Known Member
Jan 22, 2006
nehwasa, u never seen n13 jdm 1.6 bumper before? huhuuhu..
i try get the pic.. ok ok...

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
My Nissan Sentra CA16DE

Halo, 1st time here..

my Little Sentra 1989.. Old!

Engine using Nissan CA16DE from Nissan Exa KN13 Japan! Stock LSD gearbox with volt meter & oil-pressure meter ! Rear Discbrake, 15: Sport Rims, KAYABA SR Special Abosrber from Pulsar GTi-R N14 with RSR Springs !

Engine Power? Great but comsumption " :retarded: KAwkaw " :confused_smile: 180km/h no problem ...

Gearbox ? CLose Ratio Final Gear 4.4 5th gear 100km/h 3500RPM ... :retarded:

Spare Part? Wow :retarded: Hard to get, expensive and all need to import from japan or "chop" from Chop Shop!

Interior? Standard... come with Original Oil-pressure & Volt meter

Exterior ? haha, need to spray it.. old lioa..

Suspension / Chassis ? : Ussing Nissan Exa KN13 anti roll bar, more stiff than stock, KAYABA SR Special absorber from Pulsar GTi-R

Brake? Wanna convert to Pulsar GTi-R 260mm ventilated disc rotors!

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
actually spare part can easily get from chop shop la..new one sometime cant get and sometime will be abit pricy lo. but anyway, if u looking for anything for nissan car, mayb u can try the nismo club.
http://nismoclub.6.forumer.com

sir_attesa

Known Member
Jan 27, 2006
hi all,

lately my rear side was hit by mini bus.
so sad la. my rear bumper was damaged and cannot used anymore.
here i want to ask if someone have this item can sell to me with
reasonable price coz 'budget lari' la. pls pm me with the price.

my car specs:
nissan sentra N13 1.6 sedan yr 1990.

tq very much...

sir_attesa

Known Member
Jan 27, 2006
waethen13 said:
yuppp.. im here..
nehwasa, can u help me to find the front bumper 1.6 JDM lip+spotlite?? or just the lip jer.. hhehehe..

i know what u looking for.
rare item bro. but keep on finding.
cheers....:regular_smile:

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
yes i am using this engine as well. but have some problems here,..........
the RPM was un-stable sotimes go up and down and sometimes die...........
i think there is a problems with the totthle position or air flow sensor problems....did you have this problems???

david238 said:
oh.. any N13 owner using this Nissan CA16de?

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
brother just modifide with other car bumber lar.....very hard to find a sui sui bumber for this version liao N13.......

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
nehwasa said:
yes i am using this engine as well. but have some problems here,..........
the RPM was un-stable sotimes go up and down and sometimes die...........
i think there is a problems with the totthle position or air flow sensor problems....did you have this problems???

emm.. my car ok , idling ok, BUT when i off the aircond, then the revs go up n down, somewhere between 800rpm to 1300rpm.. i asked a lot ppl, they told me the throttle body dirty, need to clean. If can, i wanna replace by a RB20DE throttle body.. hehe more air, more power Maybe ? Anyway, my car petrol comsumption high also.. RM50 go for 270km onli..maximun 280+ onli.. how bout u ?

nehwasa

Jan 20, 2006
Almost the same the problems with the idealing RPM go up and down when you ON and OFF the air cond. Sometimes without air-cond also have these problems as well. Fuel consumtion is almost the same 50 puk go for 280KM and long distance can go up to 350KM. It is same as other 1600C.C car as well likes Toyota corolla 1.6 SEG and Honda civic1.6EFI too. Here someone got a CA1.8DET engine for sale just RM1000.00 with ECU.But it is a FR car Engine.

david238 said:
emm.. my car ok , idling ok, BUT when i off the aircond, then the revs go up n down, somewhere between 800rpm to 1300rpm.. i asked a lot ppl, they told me the throttle body dirty, need to clean. If can, i wanna replace by a RB20DE throttle body.. hehe more air, more power Maybe ? Anyway, my car petrol comsumption high also.. RM50 go for 270km onli..maximun 280+ onli.. how bout u ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need advise from sifu-sifu here..

if convert from auto to manual... the driveshaft also have to convert to manual driveshaft or can use back auto driveshaft...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience