Myvi vibrates!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not entirely true. I had to do a on-wheel balancing to discover the problem. Braking wasn't so obvious, though it did vibrate when braking. Speeding it only vibrated at certain speeds. It was pretty weird, logic dictates that it should vibrate more on braking not speeding. Oh well. Old problem gone and resolved.
Yah! weird. Have not had that problem before, but vibrate when braking a few times already.....

Oct 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,
my Myvi 1.3 (manual) apparently having some serious issues with vibration. When it reaches about 80km/h, the vibration starts, and remains all the way up to 120km/h. It's kinda bad till the whole body shakes! :bawling:Here are the few things I've done so far:

- Checked all 4 rims for any dents at two diff shops, nil found.
- Checked all 4 tires, and apparently found one of the rear tires with signs of lump. Both rear tires replaced, still problem persist.
- Did my wheel balancing and alignment, nil fix.
- thought it can be the driveshaft since the whole body is vibrating, got it checked at two different shop, and both said its perfectly fine.

I know that i'm missing something here.:hmmmm: Anybody can offer me any tips or advice what can be the prob??

Thank you:biggrin:

well.. for my experienced, i think u did change ur chamber recently, then after change the chamber u now realized the vibration. FYI myvi dont need chamber if the shop ask u to change PLEASE DO DONT CHANGE... try to change the stock chamber from any perodua service and see if the problem solve.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ROOKIES HAMILTON, KOVALAINEN CAN SURPRISE IN SEPANG

Having competed with Lewis Hamilton and Heikki Kovalainen in the GP2 Series, Fairuz Mohamed Fauzy believes the two rookies could surprise the more established Formula One drivers at the upcoming Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend.

“These are two very good and very competitive drivers and they are very capable of winning any race,” said the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience