myvi transformer bumper~ nice or not?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think it's not a very bad idea of putting that thing on to your car....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
thumbs up, if add Transformer Autobot Emblem at the front even better, can match the bumper :top:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
If the car daily driven, i don't think it'll be practical...

imagine, how the car going to enter supermarket parking lot?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
the owner can park his/her car at jockey / valet parking at the shopping complex

mu77

Dec 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Fuyohh after this myvi can transform to supercar with super speed and super looks.. U r only inviting problem if u use this bodykit. Enuff said!!

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha if really wan put this bumper also need think~
but how much is the transfomer full set bumper F/R bonet
dun know charge how much also~
but need some custom made~

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Re: Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

get the M5 bumper,it looks cute & funny...should be able to get some chicks with that

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
haha if really wan put this bumper also need think~
but how much is the transfomer full set bumper F/R bonet
dun know charge how much also~
but need some custom made~
You still thinking of changing to this bodykit? let me list down the Pros and Cons for you

The bad side
1. Your FC sure increase why? not aerodynamic..just look at the bodykit angles.
2. Add more weight to the car with those extra fiber & plastering...FC decrease, performance drop, braking also very bad...
3. You will have problems going over speed bump. In serious case you might lose your bumper to the speed bump.... Speed bump = 1, bodykit = 0

The 'Good' side
1. Police and JPJ will love you so much....they will stop you for photo shoot each time and in times might invite you back to their station for some teh tarik to admire your transformer bodykit and ask you to pay them some money for them to mod their cars into your bodykit also....
2. You get famous very fast at ZTH 'Pimp My Ride' section....your car would appear numerous time in that thread...free advertise.
3. People will keep looking at your car when you drive pass McD drive-thru, mamaks, pubs, cafes then snap pictures of the car and post it on ZTH 'Pimp my ride' section...again free publicity...
4. People will start to envy your car soon then curse the car...'Why he can do like this wan?' 'WTF is that? I never see before also. Where to do this?' 'This guy very rich can put so special bodykit'

In the end, decision still up to you whether to do it or not....the money is in your hand....cheers:smokin:

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ohh~ dun know.. look nice but thx 4 ur advise...
BTW i also dun know what bumper fit in myvi nice?
pls advise me ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Decided to share my BOT experience with workshop at kuchai lama near CIMB(wit a very WELLKNOWN workshop that advertises frequently in one of the Malaysia leading automotive magazine. I was impressed by what the magazine advertisement and I decided to sent my car for BOT. Im not a very typical person but as a consumer, i ended up paying more then 13k++ for my BOT project to stabilize.

Initially, these are what they promised on my BOT package:

1) Top overhaul my engine
2) Bot including...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience