myvi front n rear brake problem ...

hello86

Known Member
Jan 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
may i know myvi front can change wat car d brake disc n caliper ?
n rear can change wat brake disc n caliper ?
some ppl said wira front disc can on myvi....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if u wanna do front and rear brake conversions u may as well go for honda civic front and rear brakes.

theyre PCD 100. fits 15" wheels, i think 14 oso can. and quite decently priced..

plus theres alot of options for brake pads, and brake rotors down the road.

i know of a kelisa BOT that has front and rear discs from a toyota...just not sure wat toyota...but it fits the stock kenari 14" wheels fine.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
last time when myvi was new....

there chopped of R32-godzilla anchor and tied it on myvi's foot....(brembo)

i think it would be easier if u look in mudah.my some of it got ready PnP kit for myvi..... :adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
may i know myvi front can change wat car d brake disc n caliper ?
n rear can change wat brake disc n caliper ?
some ppl said wira front disc can on myvi....
There's no 100% plug and play disc and caliper fitting for Myvi (unless you go for Passo, but that's pointless). Wira can fit but you'll need to custom make a bracket to hold the caliper. There are Honda caliper and Toyota AE101 caliper users out there, but the advantage a Wira 1.5 caliper has over Honda and Toyota's is the price of the pad. Wiras are way cheaper.

Custom brackets cost anything between RM200 to RM400 depending on the skill of the fabricator

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is Patrick Richard and he drives for the Subaru Canada team in the Canadian Rally Championship. He’s also 274 different kinds of awesome for his exploits in the video below.

Having gone in too deep on a corner at the Rallye Baie Chaleurs in the Canada 2010 Rally Championship, he flipped his Impreza rally racer onto its roof. However...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience